What's new

Mid night raid in Srinager on 19th august 2019

If kashmiris were sincere to join with Pakistan, they wouldnt have let many opportunities slip by. They just want Pakistan Army to liberate them from Indian Army and then they will decide whether to join Pakistan or remain independent. However, they have never been aligned with Pakistan Army for their freedom in any case.

An average Pakistani thinks that Pakistan Army should do something to support Kashmiris but doesn't realize that Kashmiris are suffering due to their own choice. Nothing stopped them from assisting Pakistan Army at so many occasions. On LOC, Indian Army starts firing artillery and mortars at civilian Pakistanis however Pakistan Army doesn't fire artillery on IOK civilians knowing they are muslims.
I meet lots of Kashmiris from Indian side, I have notice two things , confused and scared. They hate India, but unable to see the solution of there own freedom. I came to conclusion , after Burhan Wani the young lot wants all out Pak army in Kashmir... For how long stones vs bullets and pellets.

Back
Top Bottom