What's new

Microsoft to host India's largest cloud conference in Pune

TimeTraveller

Reaction score
Country
India
Microsoft Azure Conference promises to be the largest convergence of India's cloud ecosystem.

120625113003555.jpg

Microsoft is hosting India's largest cloud conference in Pune on March 18 and 19, 2015. The conference will be attended by more than 1500 business leaders, software developers, technology enthusiasts, IT professionals, customers and users of Microsoft Azure platform. Another 15,000 participants are expected to join the conference online, making it the largest gathering of cloud computing professionals in India:

The content from the conference is estimated to reach 100,000 people via webinars, partner-led sessions, social outreach, engagement with user-group communities and more. Microsoft made this announcement at the unveiling ceremony of the Azure Café in Pune, the first of its kind in the country.

Microsoft says its Azure Conference is an opportunity for businesses to explore some of the best cloud solutions and learn from experts to accelerate their move to the cloud. The openness of Microsoft Azure poses a diverse set of opportunities for businesses to leverage. They will also be able to learn about newer business models that users and solution providers are deploying to leverage the cloud.

The two-day conference will showcase the cloud solutions for businesses, technical content and expert views on Microsoft Azure cloud platform. Speakers will demonstrate how businesses and partners can accelerate their cloud journey. There will be 6 full-day tracks, 65 sessions and over 70 speakers.

Tyler Bryson, General Manager- Marketing, Microsoft India, said, “Microsoft Azure has seen more than 300 enhancements in just the last one year. This rapid pace of innovation has fueled excitement and enthusiasm across the entire cloud ecosystem. Discussions at the Microsoft Azure Conference will bring our customers and partners closer to these innovations with real-life scenarios, exchange of ideas with experts and learning from thought leaders. In fact, the discussions start today, at the Azure Café, and will continue till after the conference.”

In addition, a Tech Expo at the Microsoft Azure Conference will showcase the latest solutions from Microsoft and partners. Azure Night, a 12-hour marathon activity, will feature demos and hacks.

10 Reasons To trust Microsoft Azure:
10 reasons to trust Azure with your data Slideshow - Slide 1

Source : Microsoft to host India's largest cloud conference in Pune | Digit.in

@Chanakya's_Chant @CONNAN @Tshering22 and all other members........:-)

Microsoft Azure Conference promises to be the largest convergence of India's cloud ecosystem.

View attachment 194415

Microsoft is hosting India's largest cloud conference in Pune on March 18 and 19, 2015. The conference will be attended by more than 1500 business leaders, software developers, technology enthusiasts, IT professionals, customers and users of Microsoft Azure platform. Another 15,000 participants are expected to join the conference online, making it the largest gathering of cloud computing professionals in India:

The content from the conference is estimated to reach 100,000 people via webinars, partner-led sessions, social outreach, engagement with user-group communities and more. Microsoft made this announcement at the unveiling ceremony of the Azure Café in Pune, the first of its kind in the country.

Microsoft says its Azure Conference is an opportunity for businesses to explore some of the best cloud solutions and learn from experts to accelerate their move to the cloud. The openness of Microsoft Azure poses a diverse set of opportunities for businesses to leverage. They will also be able to learn about newer business models that users and solution providers are deploying to leverage the cloud.

The two-day conference will showcase the cloud solutions for businesses, technical content and expert views on Microsoft Azure cloud platform. Speakers will demonstrate how businesses and partners can accelerate their cloud journey. There will be 6 full-day tracks, 65 sessions and over 70 speakers.

Tyler Bryson, General Manager- Marketing, Microsoft India, said, “Microsoft Azure has seen more than 300 enhancements in just the last one year. This rapid pace of innovation has fueled excitement and enthusiasm across the entire cloud ecosystem. Discussions at the Microsoft Azure Conference will bring our customers and partners closer to these innovations with real-life scenarios, exchange of ideas with experts and learning from thought leaders. In fact, the discussions start today, at the Azure Café, and will continue till after the conference.”

In addition, a Tech Expo at the Microsoft Azure Conference will showcase the latest solutions from Microsoft and partners. Azure Night, a 12-hour marathon activity, will feature demos and hacks.

10 Reasons To trust Microsoft Azure:
10 reasons to trust Azure with your data Slideshow - Slide 1

Source : Microsoft to host India's largest cloud conference in Pune | Digit.in

@Chanakya's_Chant @CONNAN @Tshering22 and all other members........:-)

Microsoft will bring in Cloud Computing Servers to India as well - Microsoft will its commercial and cloud services - Azure and Office 365 - from three local data centres by the end of 2015, making it the first technology company to set up cloud data centres in India.

Microsoft to set up 3 data centres in India by 2015 - Economic Times

i am in US yaar cannot attend thanks for the invite though
:omghaha:.........:mps::thinktank:.......
Microsoft will bring in Cloud Computing Servers to India as well - Microsoft will its commercial and cloud services - Azure and Office 365 - from three local data centres by the end of 2015, making it the first technology company to set up cloud data centres in India.

Microsoft to set up 3 data centres in India by 2015 - Economic Times
Nice....Thankyou for sharing Sir........:laugh:............:-)

my profession is not related to software field i don't have a clue about the topic and i don't know why you quoted me the statement is a sarcastic one
Sir, Let me explain you about Microsoft Azure. It is basically a cloud computing service...Now the question arises what is cloud computing....?
Cloud Computing-
Suppose you're an executive at a large corporation. Your particular responsibilities include making sure that all of your employees have the right hardware and software they need to do their jobs. Buying computers for everyone isn't enough -- you also have to purchase software or software licenses to give employees the tools they require. Whenever you have a new hire, you have to buy more software or make sure your current software license allows another user and new computers. Now when you will buy new computers, it will cost you much more because you will need not only computer but a computer table, net connection for all those new computers, space for placing all those computers and much more....Now suppose instead of doing all these things, if i tell you that you don't have to do all these things rather you can just pay for what you use.....:yahoo:......Yes it is possible. Instead of buying many new computers, a company will provide you this service( they will buy new servers, provide you data security,less space etc...)...It is possible and it is simply a definition of Cloud Computing...
In earlier times, for using email service , people had to download an email client software that allows them to use email just like today we play games on pc by just clicking on the application icon...But today we can use email online. Google's Gmail provides us the storage for emails, security for our personal mails and the most important advantage is we can access emails anytime by just signing in using internet.....Eureka!!!!...Cloud Computing has changed this entire world...In short the definition of cloud computing can be explained as that it provides us all the offline services that we use on our computers, directly online....What you need is just a fast internet connection. Microsoft's Skydrive Service provides online storage for data which is very great characteristics of Cloud Computing...Suppose i am having a movie which is on my laptop. now i can't access that movie without my laptop because that movie is stored on my laptop's harddisk...But using Skydrive, i can upload that movie to my account and i can access and watch that movie anytime and anywhere by just using internet as it just provides the same feature as a harddisk but online...So it is easy and i don't have to take tension of it...Cloud computing works on use and pay basis means you only have to pay for how much you use...There are many other services that provide online storage for example Google Drive ...Similarly there are many other features of Cloud Computing....Cloud Computing has nothing to do with clouds as the name suggests..Other Cloud Computing examples include online multiplayer games because normally we have to download games on pc and then only we can play them but now we can play games online, it is possible because only of Cloud Computing...All the features you are using online in one way or other are all linked with cloud computing....

Now the next question arises why we should use cloud computing...? What about my privacy...? What if the company that provides cloud computing fails because of some hardware problem...? Well the simple answer to this question is the companies that provide online services lives and dies by their reputation...We all know that Google, Microsoft etc are well known companies and suppose for some reason if a company fails to provide service than who will the next time believe on that company...? No one.....That's why the reputation matters....Now for privacy, most service providers encrypt the data and the company makes a backup copy of all our data so that if one machine fails so that the data doesn't gets lost......Also it is somewhat difficult to deface the cloud computing service because the company incorporates a highly secure network so that we can live without worries.......

Now Microsoft Azure is also a cloud computing service provider and the rest is the news which this thread is about..........:-)

Back
Top Bottom