What's new

MH370: India’s wake-up call

--
so if plane with high velocity hits the water surface .. there willl be huge pressure change which can be detected..
it cant generate wave but force of that magnitude could be generated some few seconds..which can be captured.

Oh ..well i am not competent enough to decide it .. what i say would be pure speculation. But what I know is, Tsunami is one of the most deadliest force on earth.. the tidal waves spans across thousands of KMs and i dont think it can be compared to a few tonne airline hitting the surface whose fuel may have already run out

--
so if plane with high velocity hits the water surface .. there willl be huge pressure change which can be detected..
it cant generate wave but force of that magnitude could be generated some few seconds..which can be captured.

Plane would have negligible energy compared to tsunami.

Plane would have negligible energy compared to tsunami.
--
true .. what i am interested in change of pressure due to force of impact which may be a triger point for locating it..

Oh ..well i am not competent enough to decide it .. what i say would be pure speculation. But what I know is, Tsunami is one of the most deadliest force on earth.. the tidal waves spans across thousands of KMs and i dont think it can be compared to a few tonne airline hitting the surface whose fuel may have already run out
--
yes cant be compare with tidal waves.. but pressure chnage and change of flow pattern can be tracked

anywhere something hppen india can bring its connections in it

--
true .. what i am interested in change of pressure due to force of impact which may be a triger point for locating it..

Depends. The waves generated by the crash would not travel far before going below the noise levels. Sensors would have to be very close to locate the impact point.

Depends. The waves generated by the crash would not travel far before going below the noise levels. Sensors would have to be very close to locate the impact point.
yes ! exactly .. the plane debris would have to virtually hit a buoy to get detected :D

Back
Top Bottom