What's new

Metro creates Traffic jams in Lahore !

This is what happens when you dont "plan" your projects... now alteast 7 underpasses/flyover would be required to built before this traffic mess could be solved to some extend...

Is this our City Planning?

thanks to Shoda Sharif !!!

P.S. the guy (I think was high) in the end of the video clip walking in front of the bus was hilarious....

The guy at the end was most definitely high :D
Anyways I think Shahbaz did not want to risk delaying the project anymore as the elections loom closer. A mistake that may cost him dear.

That's most idiotic thing - now how one well make underpass/flyover? you need alternate routes and these buses can't turn as per wish.

What can you expect. Empty roads for a city that has a population of over 10 million ?

Just so you guys know, not all signals are put to work in intersections. Thats make some difference. You can see traffic wardens controlling temporarily in may directions. Also construction is going in which includes carpeting roads. Just be patient.

1101762843-1.jpg

I have literally seen today people (PMLN supporters ) Cursing shahbaz shreef & PMLN due to this project ,

This is what a Mazdoor was saying .
Translated in English .

1. I have been tuck in Traffic for 45 minutes now , due to Metro bus , I have to get to work so i can earn today wage , if i am late , they will cut my wage , Is Shahbaz Shreef going to pay that ?

poor Planning a Good project . This project will become PMLn's galay key Haddi.

" na nigal saktay hain , na Thook saktay hain "

@cb4 ^^ where for 7 underpasses/flyovers? come on admit that this has caused more havoc because it wasnot "planned" properly !!

You'll get this if you support the Sharif brothers. It is easy to take 10% of Punjab's budget for 5 years and spend it on Lahore, before the elections, to buy votes. People are neglecting the fact that rest of Punjab is in the same situation as before and the funds are being used for hair transplantation.

Funny moment

1:27 of video ..... Banda apni Kammez utha kar mertro bus k sammna apna naara tight kar raha hai or Metro Bus horn baja rahi hai.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol @ stupid man in the end of the video...looks like he had a death wish or something.

BTW this indeed is poor planning, they should've build it totally underground...if not atleast there should be underpasses @ crossings.

^^ its not so much about poor planning. Its about discipline ! Was it the government that broke windows and bus doors ? Was it the government that was sexually harassing women on the buses ? Just watch what happened and ask yourself. How many police officers can be deployed ?

Thr are always some difficulties when u start a mega project. Agreed that it didnt run like a dream as everybody expected, but in our part of the world almost nothing does. Remember delhi brts, not to undermine lahore by comparing its brts with delhiz but eventualy u learn from ur present mistakes so ur future projects are way more efficient. Just have some patience . And congrats again on the spankin new buses

^^ its not so much about poor planning. Its about discipline ! Was it the government that broke windows and bus doors ? Was it the government that was sexually harassing women on the buses ? Just watch what happened and ask yourself. How many police officers can be deployed ?

phir ketay ho k education per spend karnay ka kiyon kehtay hain !!

oant ray oant tere konsi kal sidhi !!

In my city, they have put sensors on the Squares (One I am confirmed) where major traffic occurs. It changes Traffic lights according to the traffic from one side.

We don't have to stop for 60 secs where there are 10 vehicles and same 60 seconds for 40 vehicles.

Time stoppage is variable according traffic density and the direction of traffic.

phir ketay ho k education per spend karnay ka kiyon kehtay hain !!

oant ray oant tere konsi kal sidhi !!

manay kab kaha education ki zororat nahi ? Reality is, it will take time. There is no magic button to change people...

This is the results of extraordinary haste in which this project was envisaged and realized .... No proper homework, no feasibility report ... King of Punjab ordered to build this because a Tukish minister promised to gift 100 "used" and obsolete buses ... What a pity .... What a looser nation we are if we vote these crooks again ..

In my city, they have put sensors on the Squares (One I am confirmed) where major traffic occurs. It changes Traffic lights according to the traffic from one side.

We don't have to stop for 60 secs where there are 10 vehicles and same 60 seconds for 40 vehicles.

Time stoppage is variable according traffic density and the direction of traffic.

Yes we have those too but usually turned off and many that I know are taken off.

This is the results of extraordinary haste in which this project was envisaged and realized .... No proper homework, no feasibility report ... King of Punjab ordered to build this because a Tukish minister promised to gift 100 "used" and obsolete buses ... What a pity .... What a looser nation we are if we vote these crooks again ..

jitna log shoda sharif ki maa ko aaj kal sarko per yaad ker rahe hain, lagta nahi log inko jeddah bhi bhagnay daingy :D

Hindu lobby is running anti development propaganda.

First they were criticizing for no lines and later for free ticket and now bus crossing?

How much time does traffic need to stop for a bus to pass?

Metro bus by default has priority over other traffic... complaining people are just 'frogs who know nothing beyond well, they live in'

If Musharraf had not given them internet and TV, they still would be living in middle ages.

Traffic used to be much better 5 years ago...

Hindu lobby is running anti development propaganda.

First they were criticizing for no lines and later for free ticket and now bus crossing?

Metro bus by default has priority over other traffic... complaining people are just 'frogs who know nothing beyond well, they live in'

If Musharraf had not given them internet and TV, they still would be living in middle ages.

what a comment read your comment again

1) Project which is not complete....
2) It require 1 billion per month for running it... means project will run in loss....
3) Other private buses are removed so people should only travel in Metro....
4) Portraying it in media that we want to mars with this project... it solved all Punjab problem....
5) Political stunt..

with so much loop you want us to give it ISO 9001 certificate...

what a comment read your comment again

1) Project which is not complete....
2) It require 1 billion per month for running it... means project will run in loss....
3) Other private buses are removed so people should only travel in Metro....
4) Portraying it in media that we want to mars with this project... it solved all Punjab problem....
5) Political stunt..

with so much loop you want us to give it ISO 9001 certificate...

you replied to him because you are new to PDF. ahista ahista pata chal jay ga k kis ko reply kerna hai kis ko ignore :D

Back
Top Bottom