What's new

Metro bus service sets new popularity records: Shahbaz

Its sad to see when well educated people are acting like Paindos.
Benazir Income fraud program: 60 Billion Rs
Airforce lost Saab 2000: 25 Billion Rs
Balouchistan Government: You will get heart attack.
If PML-N invest 30 Billion for public and you haters come up with stupid logic's.
Food, water, education these problems also exists in India but they are one step ahead of us they are signing metro rail contracts and here people are debating it why we have metro.

I knew people like you will talk about India, who cares the monkeys nut sack what's happening in India, it is Pakistan that we all should worry about & think about.

Stage for PML-N i ready & they are ready to win the elections by fake votes & lies, when they come to power then it will be you all who will cry for Pakistan. PML-N is anti Pakistan & anti Pakistan Military nothing good can be expected from this corrupt & incompetent politician. We all saw what madness PML-N did in Kargil war & we will see it again them damaging Pakistan.

Stage for PML-N i ready & they are ready to win the elections by fake votes & lies, when they come to power then it will be you all who will cry for Pakistan. PML-N is anti Pakistan & anti Pakistan Military nothing good can be expected from this corrupt & incompetent politician. We all saw what madness PML-N did in Kargil war & we will see it again them damaging Pakistan.

Common man, even people like myself know the reality. An independent country and nation should NEVER allow military to rule the country. In Pakistan's case....it's been military all the way. A soldier isn't trained to talk about economy, bilateral relations, business, investments and financials. A soldier is trained for combat and to save their nation in case of war. Military rule should ALWAYS be opposed and democracy should exist everywhere. Pakistan is going backwards because of the decades it spent under the military rule. The governments that come after the military rule have to spend years in getting stuff straightened out.

Also, how could you call a party 'anti Pakistani' when they were the ones who took the stand in front of the world for your country's security and turned Pakistan into a nuclear state so its safe and has parity with India??? I think you need to rethink what you put in writing. I don't even vote in Pakistan but I know this stuff. If your issue is that these guys oppose the military rule......I think EVERYONE should oppose dictatorship. Democracies advance nations. Not the military rules

I think the next stop for a project like this (if PML is in power) should be Rawalpindi, and federal government should follow suit and introduce a public transport system in Islamabad, it would be much better than those 40 year old vans and taxis currently doing the rounds in Islamabad.

No next should be Karachi InshaAllah.

For Islamabad they should extend line from Muree on one side to May be Peshawar on the other side, going thru Wah and other cities around Islamabad.

Man slapped by warden parks car on MBS track | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

Man slapped by warden parks car on MBS track

From the Newspaper | Our Staff Reporter | 23 hours ago 0

LAHORE, June 13: The Metro buses’ operations remained suspended for about 20 minutes on Thursday after a man parked his car in the middle of the dedicated bus corridor near Kalma Chowk to protest over being manhandled by a warden for violating a traffic signal.

Reports said a traffic warden, Imran, stopped Aslam, a car rider, for violating the traffic signal.

Imran rejected the warden’s claim, ensuing an argument between them during which the former slapped the latter. In protest against the warden’s highhandedness, Imran parked his car on the Metro bus track, causing suspension of the service for about half an hour.

The personnel of city traffic police and local police rushed to the spot and tried to resolve the issue. The victim finally removed his car from the track after being assured of action against the accused warden.

City Traffic Police chief Suhail Chaudhry, though admitted the warden resorted to violence, defended his subordinate saying the car driver tried to disrupt the buses’ operations ‘unnecessarily’.

“He (Imran) not only used abusive language against the warden but also hurled threats, forcing the latter to resort to such (violent) behaviour,” he added.

^^ What more can you expect from PTI khawarij.

^^ What more can you expect from PTI khawarij.

What more you can expect from a person who see every Imran as a PTI crony, perhaps he needs to go to mental institution for a checkup

Back
Top Bottom