What's new

Message To All Indian Members ( Related to Zaid Hamid )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverfalcon

Reaction score
I have noticed numerous times that you all get very exited whenever a Zaid Hamid thread is posted.

You guys keep posting rubbish in every Zaid Hamid related thread.

I know you guys respect this guy very much, as you have shown in countless occasions. The same B.S is repeated again and again in every Zaid Hamid related thread.

You have no right to spoil our threads like this.

I think you people forget that this is a Pakistani Defence Forum and most of us here respect Zaid Hamid very much.

I know you guys have nothing else to do , but still don't spoil our threads.

Hopefully i would not see any repetitive comments on Zaid Hamid from you guys after today.

P.S -if you hate the guy so much why dont you make a ihatezaidhamid blog and keep posting all day long.

Regards
Silver Falcon

Maybe you should ask some senior Pakistani members here what they think of Zaid Hamid.

Regardless of what the senior members think, I think it is fair to ask that comments on any thread be restricted to logically and factually rebutting the arguments Zaid Hamid makes, and for those supporting him, to similarly logically and factually support his arguments.

This works both ways - if you expect Indians to be rational and factual on ZH threads, do the same when defending him. Supporting him can be hard though, especially when he is arguign in favor of a 'Indian conspiracy to kill her own citizens'. I would not tolerate such BS from an Indian commentator towards Pakistan in FATA/Swat, so I can see why it irritates Indians.

But yes, the sniping and sarcasm is getting out of hand on many threads.

I have noticed numerous times that you all get very exited whenever a Zaid Hamid thread is posted.

I know you guys respect this guy very much, as you have shown in countless occasions. The same B.S is repeated again and again in every Zaid Hamid related thread.

I think you people forget that this is a Pakistani Defence Forum and most of us here respect Zaid Hamid very much.

Hopefully i would not see any repetitive comments on Zaid Hamid from you guys after today.

P.S -if you hate the guy so much why dont you make a ihatezaidhamid blog and keep posting all day long.

Regards
Silver Falcon

Naa...
he doen't deserve that much...:smokin::cool:

Correction:
His arguements don't deserve that much...

Last edited:
Regardless of what the senior members think, I think it is fair to ask that comments on any thread be restricted to logically and factually rebutting the arguments Zaid Hamid makes, and for those supporting him, to similarly logically and factually support his arguments.

This works both ways - if you expect Indians to be rational and factual on ZH threads, do the same when defending him. Supporting him can be hard though, especially when he is arguign in favor of a 'Indian conspiracy to kill her own citizens'. I would not tolerate such BS from an Indian commentator towards Pakistan in FATA/Swat, so I can see why it irritates Indians.

But yes, the sniping and sarcasm is getting out of hand on many threads.

Fair enough - though trying to be factual on a Zaid Hamid thread is hard job- his theories are so wild that its a joke to even think of arguing with him.

Regards
Silver Falcon

Yeh, You are correct.

I think Indians should be banned from commenting in Zaid Hamid thread.

Regards

Dabloo

Yes, Why cant any Hamid fans support him using Logic, rather than BSin???

Yeh, You are correct.

I think Indians should be banned from commenting in Zaid Hamid thread.

Regards

Dabloo

No one is going to be banned from commenting on anything - however, we expect everyone to act maturely and argue rationally, and that goes for both sides.

If you can't comment rationally, just ignore the thread.

Its fair to expect a logical civil conversation. i support it.

the problem is, when it comes to mr hamid, he just 'knows' things, he himself does not follow logic or even civility. and most of the time his supporters do the same too.

he says mumbai terrorists had 'hindu' faces... what kind of logic can be used except sarcasm? :)

he says mumbai terrorists had 'hindu' faces... what kind of logic can be used except sarcasm?

That is BS indeed. My father can trace our lineage back several generations, and with no Arab/Pakhtun blood in sight (As far as we can tell), I can only assume that my ancestors were Vedic/Sikh/Hindu/XYZ.

I doubt my family's features changed after they converted to Islam!

That is BS indeed. My father can trace our lineage back several generations, and with no Arab/Pakhtun blood in sight (As far as we can tell), I can only assume that my ancestors were Vedic/Sikh/Hindu/XYZ.

I doubt my family's features changed after they converted to Islam!
Gen Musharaf is from Delhi and Advani from Pakistan! ;) Just think how it is. I would be astonished if Hamid would say Advani has a Hindu face! hahahaha. I feel, we cant tell anyone, especially in the Indian sub continent, where they are from.

Gen Musharaf is from Delhi and Advani from Pakistan! ;) Just think how it is. I would be astonished if Hamid would say Advani has a Hindu face! hahahaha. I feel, we cant tell anyone, especially in the Indian sub continent, where they are from.

Well its an absurd suggestion by ZH since we have Chinese Muslims, Arab Muslims, African Muslims, Caucasian Muslims - so what on earth is a 'Muslim looking face'?

He might have meant 'Indian' instead of 'Hindu', though I doubt it.

Well its an absurd suggestion by ZH since we have Chinese Muslims, Arab Muslims, African Muslims, Caucasian Muslims - so what on earth is a 'Muslim looking face'?

He might have meant 'Indian' instead of 'Hindu', though I doubt it.
I feel he lost all his credibility with that single sentence! Even if he meant Indian faces, well then, its again illogical because In India people have different looks, diverse looks. I personally cant tell the difference from a Pakistani or Indian until he/she starts speaking the language. The only people I can differentiate are Nepalis, again I sometimes confuse them with the people in the NE!

One thing is for clear, it was a false flag , black covert operation by the secret services RAW/CIA/MOSSAD

and had absolutely no connection to Pakistan.

Even your own Indians say it such as Amit Mishra and Sandhya Jain.

Here were the latest results for my poll on who would make the best President for Pakistan at this time: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...-would-best-president-pakistan-right-now.html

1) Gen. Musharraf (Z9-ec, Neo, saadahmed, TOPGUN, bezerk86, opinion786, arsipk, TsAr, Ali Farooq, abaiq, Hira Niazi, batmannow, salman nedian, SSGPA1, must7) - 15 votes
2) Imran Khan (raheel1, thorosius, Lockheed F-16, All-Green, bezerk, asaad-ul-islam, nitetrogen70, asq) - 8 votes
3) Zaid Hamid (Thunder777, Silverfalcon, neo-revo, Omar1984, AjnabiZ) - 5 votes
4) Gen. Kiyani (imran khan, Captain03, Falcons) - 3 votes
4) Nawas Sharif (Asim Aquill, Lahori paa jee, Bane Blade)) - 3 votes
6) Zardani (araz, Rabzon) - 2 votes
6) Some mullah (IceCold, Haider) - 2 votes
8) Adnan Sami (Tornado)
9) Hamid Gul (SherdiL!)
10) Shabaz Sharif (tamir)

Zaid Hamid came in third among Pakistanis who gave their preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom