What's new

Message To All Indian Members ( Related to Zaid Hamid )

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with everything you said, but what you said above isn't exclusive to Pakistani members. There are a lot of Indian members who're keen on opening threads without even researching anything. Along with posting replies, such as one-liners, that doesn't even belong in the thread and has no credibility whatsoever. (Take the above post for example). Now I'm not singling anyone out, but one of the most prominent and active Indian member is currently engaged in a behaviour like that. Agreeing with someone and posting everything what that person said in a different tone and manner doesn't make it a post. Unnecessary emotions and manipulation of words is also getting a common practice. A lot of disgusting posts that could be spotted from a mile for their sheer Idiocy are still on the forum even after they've been reported for quite some time now. I believe ONE of the reason why Silverfalcon, communist and Survivor are getting worked up is also because of that.

Just my two cents.
I agree with you, but since my affections and loyalties reside with Pakistan and Pakistanis, my tough advice for improving themselves was directed at them.

I don't really care if the Indians improve themselves, makes it easier for the Pakistanis to refute their arguments.

On sarcasm and one liners - we will be getting tougher on that. As I pointed out on my first post on this thread - sniping and sarcasm is getting out of hand and derailing too many threads.

But do keep in mind that the moderators may not necessarily agree with all of your views related to reported posts, and we may choose to not take action - happens with both Indian and Pakistani reported posts.

One of the Most Prominent Indian Member??? It must not be ME, Because I joined barely a month ago! That tag should go to Flintlock or Nitesh or Su47 or vinod or countless others!
Don't worry , at the rate you are posting currently you will not only beome Most Prominent Indian Member but the most prominent member of defence.pk :cheers:

About being Active, Yes I am active, and I know it makes some of you angry to see me here. No wonder some people have vowed to get me Banned, and even went on to PM me that He will stop all this if I leave the forum! Now isnt that being a bit too much??? Why this hate against me? Is it because I thrash some Illogical posts posted by some??? Why the Hate? If I get a Plausible answer I will leave this forum, PROMISE!
For you everything ever written or spoken or done must centre around you .You direct everything towards yourself . In every page there must be 5 posts by you .Hell you even start threads on yourself . Mr Sid you are the most egocentric person I have ever come across . :crazy:

I do agree the disrespect ,bad mouthing/verbal abuse and uncalled statements have been posted and said here its time for a end to all this rubish and keep this fourm clean and peaceful so please who ever you people are stop this and show some respect here and share your views in a matture/clean manner furthermore, i have nothing more to say about this!!

Zaid Hamid, is one son of a gun. One man army.

He is indeed a nightmare for indians.

It seems no body is putting a thought to Zaid Hamid's claims. If people remember correctly, during mumbai attacks Zaid Hamid claimed that Kasab's name was 'Amar Singh' while the other guy's name as 'Heera lal' (most dramatic names I should say) and he never provided evidence for that and claimed his sources ( who were shudr or low caste people) in RAW has passed that information. Now GoP has accepted 'Kasab' as a Pakistani which makes the Indian claims right that the Pakistani elements were involved while Zaid Hamid proved wrong and he doesn't talk about it anymore. So whatever he now claims become a joke in the eyes of people who have gone through all this events and so he deserves that respect (or the lack of) of Indian posters.

It seems no body is putting a thought to Zaid Hamid's claims. If people remember correctly, during mumbai attacks Zaid Hamid claimed that Kasab's name was 'Amar Singh' while the other guy's name as 'Heera lal' (most dramatic names I should say) and he never provided evidence for that and claimed his sources ( who were shudr or low caste people) in RAW has passed that information. Now GoP has accepted 'Kasab' as a Pakistani which makes the Indian claims right that the Pakistani elements were involved while Zaid Hamid proved wrong and he doesn't talk about it anymore. So whatever he now claims become a joke in the eyes of people who have gone through all this events and so he deserves that respect (or the lack of) of Indian posters.

Nobody's asking you people to respect the guy. We're simply saying that if he sounds absurd to you, don't come barging in the threads related to him and start acting in a shallow and Imbecilic manner. It's quite easy to understand that. No deciphering required.

In all fairness , the forum appears more Indian than Pakistani in some respects - Even if there is the slightest tension in Indo-Pak relations , it encourages some stray indian members to come over and leave comments which are irresponsible in nature and this in turn leads to more Pakistani members joining in to reply to those by unnecessary Rhetoric and war mongering from both sides.

Supposed I'm viewing the AEW&C thread in military aviation , some guy then comes and makes a random comment about Phalcon soooo.... much superior to eriye and then starts and almighty contest which has little or no technical back up and full of chest beating and has successfully derailed the thread.

Also , topics of Religion and caste are more rubbish than investigative and informative as they should be.

It'll be great if harsher moderation can be used to get the forum itself on track , as , apart from a select band of few Indian members who actually do have significant technical knowledge such as Nitesh and Flintock to name a couple , there are plenty who are contributing 0 to quality and plenty to quantity , as a result , topics of redundancy get more and more importance
rather than a dispassionate and educative military discussion which used to be the case.

Sorry if anyone was offended.

In all fairness , the forum appears more Indian than Pakistani in some respects - Even if there is the slightest tension in Indo-Pak relations , it encourages some stray indian members to come over and leave comments which are irresponsible in nature and this in turn leads to more Pakistani members joining in to reply to those by unnecessary Rhetoric and war mongering from both sides.

Supposed I'm viewing the AEW&C thread in military aviation , some guy then comes and makes a random comment about Phalcon soooo.... much superior to eriye and then starts and almighty contest which has little or no technical back up and full of chest beating and has successfully derailed the thread.

Also , topics of Religion and caste are more rubbish than investigative and informative as they should be.

It'll be great if harsher moderation can be used to get the forum itself on track , as , apart from a select band of few Indian members who actually do have significant technical knowledge such as Nitesh and Flintock to name a couple , there are plenty who are contributing 0 to quality and plenty to quantity , as a result , topics of redundancy get more and more importance
rather than a dispassionate and educative military discussion which used to be the case.

Sorry if anyone was offended.

Well we are in the process of weeding out said individuals. Incidents like the Mumbai event tend to bring out the nutters from all sides.

If Zaid Hamid is insulted.. report the post.

I find it very hard to believe that the moderators are agreeing with Mr. Zaid hamid, especially in this video. By him recognizing the Chinese and Saudi model as governance for Pakistan should be an insult to the Pakistanies. His points comes out clearly that Pakistan is encapable of running a democracy, and the country today has proven otherwise. Even the Governing body of Pakistan is loudly saying that we will strive for change for betterment because democracy is florushing today.

Nevertheless, people of Pakistan has spoken by electing a governing body and he is striving very hard to prove the Pakistanie people wrong.

^^^

My apology wrong thread. comments above was for Mr. Zaid in ripping Democracy.

whats wrong if they disagree with him they got their own opinions so they have the right to disagree don't they ? I know it's a pakistani forum but theres no rule that says u have to agree with zaid hamid.
If everyone just agreed forums would be boring coz there wouldn't be any debates.

whats wrong if they disagree with him they got their own opinions so they have the right to disagree don't they ? I know it's a pakistani forum but theres no rule that says u have to agree with zaid hamid.
If everyone just agreed forums would be boring coz there wouldn't be any debates.

The only problem is that they weren't "Disagreeing" With him but using derogatory words moulded in one liners on mostly all the threads related to him.

If you don't know what the thread is about, ask a question first. Or at least try to follow up with the previous posts.

Disagreeing with him is one thing, calling him a comedy act or a man in a circus is another thing.

Not agreeing with a person and personally attacking him are different things.

If anyone disagrees with Zaid Hamid what harm it is to simply say '' i disagree with him'' and provide facts if required.

on a lighter note, this is not applicable for Zardari you can call him whatever you want to

I'm no big fan of Mr Hamid but the problem is people using foul language and below the belt remarks to discredit his arguments. The only way they should vent their frustration is through rebuttal and not stupid one liners. Its only fair that he or Mr Munshi should not be insulted because he speaks against hindustan instead people should show their grip of the topic by giving counter arguments.

hey mods, this reminds me, can you have a look at Mr Dabloo's posts....... i am yet to find any coherence let alone logic in his posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom