What's new

Message 2 Nations of the World: There is nothing wrong in defending urself even if odds R against U

Among the civilizations of this time, west has the most noble ideals. Primarily they believe in justice, freedom and fraternity. They believe that people should decide themselves what they want to do and those actions should be just and help in the collective benefit of the society. It makes no sense to be in opposition to this superior civilization. Their better ideals should be appreciated and further progress should be attained by others by joining up with them.
By befriending west, Japan gained much and has now actually got ahead of them. No other people on earth understand life better than Japanese. This claim was based on my artistic intuition and so i will not explain it further.

Among the civilizations of this time, west has the most noble ideals. Primarily they believe in justice, freedom and fraternity. They believe that people should decide themselves what they want to do and those actions should be just and help in the collective benefit of the society. It makes no sense to be in opposition to this superior civilization. Their better ideals should be appreciated and further progress should be attained by others by joining up with them.
By befriending west, Japan gained much and has now actually got ahead of them. No other people on earth understand life better than Japanese. This claim was based on my artistic intuition and so i will not explain it further.

How old are you, 11 years old?

How old are you, 11 years old?
Cut me some slack bro. I am here to practice some deviant ideas. The work i do requires me to think in weird ways. Did i sound too cliche ? I am trying to be the opposite of that.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom