What's new

Merry Christmas

Jamahir

If you want PDF to become a place of peace then we all have our place. The main joy of such a site as this, is that we can communicate and understand each other. It must be done with respect and intelligence, but you do have both those qualities.

thanks for those last kinds words, sir... and wise words those before, which is why i will keep reading pdf, taking the temperature, and see if i should return when all those nationalistic fighters have at last become tired of their own sillinesses... :-)

I have seen such nationalistic fighting happening only in few forums, so yar just ignore these sort of threads and forums and just chill in pdf :D there are lots of other good threads out here.

well, i rather liked contributing to this most tharki of threads... ( Self Improvement thread | Page 7 )... how to flirt and trap ladies... :D

truly, there are some good threads... but i must keep my word and not post for some time. :-)

well, i rather liked contributing to this most tharki of threads... ( Self Improvement thread | Page 7 )... how to flirt and trap ladies... :D

truly, there are some good threads... but i must keep my word and not post for some time. :-)
@jamahir man why didnt you told me about this thread before Lol
And by the way if you want to keep your words and want to keep in touch with pdf as well then i will give you one brilliant idea. Make another account and use it as long as your time of detention permits, believe me bro it works especially when one gets banned :whistle:

@jamahir man why didnt you told me about this thread before Lol

praise be to kingmamba for starting that thread... the op there is very good... and there is some input from the ladies too... ;)

And by the way if you want to keep your words and want to keep in touch with pdf as well then i will give you one brilliant idea. Make another account and use it as long as your time of detention permits, believe me bro it works especially when one gets banned :whistle:

but i would be found out via my writing style, yes?? :-)

i remembered just now... i have a red pre-tied ( velcro strapped ) cravat from last year... alas, no gathering this year to wear this santa cravat to, not this night, not on new year's... :sad:

Not just the night

it should be Christmas day thingy

praise be to kingmamba for starting that thread... the op there is very good... and there is some input from the ladies too... ;)

but i would be found out via my writing style, yes?? :-)
nah everyone is busy in this world no one have time for reading posts in that depth. No one observe so closely.
Believe me mate :D

Not just the night

it should be Christmas day thingy

the next few days are alone-time for me... not by design but by circumstance... but the next year's christmas day and night will be spent with the catholic lady i am presently chasing... i will bore her to frustration with the red santa cravat, i promise... :partay:

Merry Christmas to one and all. I hope you all live with peace and comfort.

@jamahir Mate you and I have the same view on nationalism, I hope to see you back soon and helping me out against the more nationalistic jingoistic members on PDF. Godspeed Comrade, Good luck in your endeavours. :enjoy:

nah everyone is busy in this world no one have time for reading posts in that depth. No one observe so closely.
Believe me mate :D

i more meant my ideological stances, which will be clearly seen... but i think a break from pdf will do me good. :-)

Merry Christmas to one and all. I hope you all live with peace and comfort.

@jamahir Mate you and I have the same view on nationalism, I hope to see you back soon and helping me out against the more nationalistic jingoistic members on PDF. Godspeed Comrade, Good luck in your endeavours. :enjoy:

many thanks, sir... many thanks, comrade... see you on the other side... :cheers:

@XenoEnsi-14

i tagged you in my first post here but forgot to write to you... apologies...

i enjoyed discussion with you, especially the venus thread... you are a practical technologist, i have seen... and i like your reference to that quran sura, and the admonishment to that member.

i declared in emotion that i will quit but i will actually take a break... see you on the other side. :-)

@The_Showstopper[/USER] :D

merry christmas to you all... though i do not believe in the islami mysticism of jesus having a "second coming" but full glory to jesus and his ideas of justice.

this is one of my last posts... sorry for this non-cheery part but it has become too much for me, all this nationalistic and religious fightings... we humans were not meant to live separately as races, republics and religions... i did my part in delivering some messages.

showstopper, i liked your profile-picture with tipu sultan, the tiger of mysore... we have some differences of ideology but you are a good man... thanks for the recent thanks... i will try to reply to your and the great-one's points about jamahiriya system.

Sad:sad: to see you go my friend, but hope you will change your mind and come back. Will wait for that day...Let me also tell you that your set of ideas aren't much different than mine. Anyways you take care and happy Christmas n new year....:wave:

Sad:sad: to see you go my friend, but hope you will change your mind and come back. Will wait for that day...Let me also tell you that your set of ideas aren't much different than mine. Anyways you take care and happy Christmas n new year....:wave:

well, the chaps above your post have convinced me to not quit permanently... so i will take a break.

and yes, we seem to agree on ideas.

as marbella said above, feliz navidad, bon nadal, bo nadal, Boa Natal, merry christmas para ustedes...

see you on the other side on my break. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom