What's new

Merry Christmas to Christian friends.

I went out today to a market, some Malay Chinese were celebrating Christmas there. Girls in red and white singing songs and jumping around - and hugging .... only children :(.

Desi Style ... Happy Christmas ...

Oye Santa Singh Has come to town Happy christmas Love u all... :smitten:

380753_10151327277943729_1824767136_n.jpg

I am a Hindu Nationalist ... so this is my style of wishing ...

36530_10151139890306176_1085529484_n.jpg

thank you bro.... today is my great DAD birthday.....:smitten:
.... but my bad, i am in some other city.:undecided:

ah... so a a happy birthday to your grand dad :)

hope you are not missing the party at home very badly....

Merry Christmas to all Christian members on PDF and anonymous readers.

Peace :pakistan:

Merry Christmas folks :D Remember the plight of poor Indians in your happy moments :D

P.S. oops posting this picture right after the post of moderator. hope he forgets to send me an infraction :D

ah... so a a happy birthday to your grand dad :)

hope you are not missing the party at home very badly....

:rofl: i called my father great... because my parents will be in first among the great parents... such lovable parents i have... not my grand pa birthday...lol

P.S. oops posting this picture right after the post of moderator. hope he forgets to send me an infraction :D

Hopefully he wouldn't mind you spreading some holiday(mods - I said holiday) spirit!! ;)

On topic - Happy Christmas, Happy Holidays to everyone.

:rofl: i called my father great... because my parents will be in first among the great parents... such lovable parents i have... not my grand pa birthday...lol

you wrote grand dad...lol well to your great dad !! Cheers !!!!

Hopefully he wouldn't mind you spreading some holiday(mods - I said holiday) spirit!! ;)

On topic - Happy Christmas, Happy Holidays to everyone.

he is too busy looking at her things, trying to figure out a way to see the whole package !! :D

Back
Top Bottom