What's new

Mental Health of our Soldiers & Civil-Military relation?

and we must get our boys treated for psychological health, this whole war is costing us too much, a man must be physically healthy but also psychologically normal too..

In the last 5 years, some attention has been given to that side of war, AFIRM also gives some psychological lectures I believe...

In the last 5 years, some attention has been given to that side of war, AFIRM also gives some psychological lectures I believe...

good, but this the area that should be worked upon. wars are ugly, its aftermath uglier !!

you really think so?

brother war makes it impossible for them to be normal again, its brain dead type situation in their minds, they need psychological treatment, anything less than that would be unjust with these military personnel.

where did you come from wild west or some tribal society?

you too along with that soldier need your head examined.. brotherly advice

sir jee if i came from wild west or any tribal society, then still i will respect those who are respectable :police: but this is not the way to treat civillians like that and specially in those area where war is going on and army needs support from the peoples, this small thing is not in the head of this soldier :disagree:

There's another side to the story too. The institution of Army cares for its ranks... even the lowest paid non-gazzeted officer gets a roof over his head with access to education for his children and 3 meals a day... if still they have a reason to beat up ordinary civilians then the majority of the people who are living below the poverty line should have more of a reason to beat up a soldier or rob other people to make their ends meet... The Army will never make the culprit accountable to a civilian... I do not want to go back and discuss a rape case in Balochistan which was more severe... can you tell me where that female Doctor is now? and what punishment was given to the culprit? all I can say is that... "ALLAH Hm Pe Raham Karay".

That Lady doctor case you are talking about? Do you even know what really was the story??
Dont believe on media stories. That accused Captain was arrested and gone through all procedure. During trial while asked to identify culprit, the Lady doctor failed to identify him and the case was closed. The fact was that Lady doc has never seen him before in life.
And the real story behind i cant tell u here.

Back
Top Bottom