What's new

members, state your present occupation

name your general occupation

• Total voters
Merchant Marine... to me, that is very cool. Merchant Mariners in the U.S. can make BIG $$. The problem is family life, or lack of it. Being away from home for weeks or months can strain even the most stable family.

So far, a LOT of IT/software guys. Software is booming. Jobs that allow one to be creative are sooo valuable, because people thrive on being able to create things of function and beauty.

Yeah, the merchant marine was awesome to start with. Traveling all over the world, and the wages were(are) awesome, paid in US dollars and no taxes because it's all offshore earning :)

And, I could sail with my family too- my wife has spent 20+ months on board ships with me. But yeah, after a while esp. when you reach senior ranks, it starts to suck ball$, as you're so cut off and you're living a pretty weird lifestyle. The idea is to make some money, invest it and then do something else.

I am doing A-Levels in Astronomy i am not gonna mention my other subjects since i am gonna continue along this line later on i'll either do Extragalactic Astronomy or Cosmology. Right now i am being a lazy *** on vaction sitting beheind a laptop screen posting on defence fourm >_>.

Also i am not supriesed that i am the only one here who is doing astronomy makes me feel special =3

MS Computer Science, now MS Engg Mgmt (Half courses I can take from Computer Science) plus work experience of close to 2.5 yrs!

I like it actually. I've worked with some Pixar films that some of you guys may have heard of. :cheers:

Great!

Are you involved with the new Pixar/Disney/Bollywood projects in the pipeline?

Done my graduation in Telecommunications ..........Now doing my MS in Radio Communication.

i did my masters in computer Applications currently i am in Signals Corps of IA deputed near around northern India

Back
Top Bottom