What's new

members, state your present occupation

name your general occupation

• Total voters
im doing mechanical engineering first year first sem

Umm - I did my Bachelors in the US and did my MBA in Europe. I worked as a Management Consultant till last year. I resigned last year as I hate reporting to anyone. I then started a couple of businesses - one of which helps NGOs across India. I also write fiction - my first book is going to be out soon :)

Completed my Diploma in computer tech 2004, B.tech Information Tech in 2007, Network Engg. in a MNC now...

Last edited:
I have both Bachelors (India) and Masters (US) degree in Computer Science. I have worked as a senior software engineer for an MNC for 4 years. Currently I am working towards Master of Arts degree in 'Government and Management' in one of the worlds best universities. I would like to come back to India to start my own business next year. I too hate working for others. I hate 9 to 5 jobs.

Electrical Engineer.
Currently working as Delivery Lead/Manager in MNC. I am responsible for releasing new capabilities to client. Use to work in Java, worked at anti virus company (Symantec). Recently did 3 release to Production was quit a fun.

Lots of software engineers here, and some chemistry guys as well. Forums like this (heavily into hardware) attract engineers like bees to honey!

I was a chemistry major (Bachelor of Science) but never used it. Went to USAF pilot training, flew in the USAF, then became an airline pilot. My knowledge of chemistry is now approximately that of a high-school senior. What a shame, as it was a very hard degree to obtain.

I love flying , also kite flying :lol:

thats what im thinking to do as well. after completing my engg. go for a masters in photography :D currently studying electronics engg , pre final year. hope my dream materialises :angel:

All the best! follow your dream :)

I'm currently a senior in high school. I'm planning on going into aeronautical engineering. My major aim for the moment is PAF. If not that, i'll opt for college.

I joined the Merchant Marine right after high school, a Norwegian company. Did that for like 14 years, was a navigator- but got sick of it just as I was about to get my command. Decided to make video games for a living, so went to Canada and studied it, worked for a while in the game industry there and then relocated to Hyderabad, now design games for a French company here.

Back
Top Bottom