What's new

members, state your present occupation

name your general occupation

• Total voters
Doing BS(cs) pakistan, currently in 5th sem :)

Why not u people post your salaries too, so the young people in market will get idea?

I joined the Merchant Marine right after high school, a Norwegian company. Did that for like 14 years, was a navigator- but got sick of it just as I was about to get my command. Decided to make video games for a living, so went to Canada and studied it, worked for a while in the game industry there and then relocated to Hyderabad, now design games for a French company here.

That was a huge jump you took there!

I did B.E.(CSE) and working as a software professional in a American multinational.

done my post graduation in computer application , and working in R&D center of chineese company in bangalore

Merchant Marine... to me, that is very cool. Merchant Mariners in the U.S. can make BIG $$. The problem is family life, or lack of it. Being away from home for weeks or months can strain even the most stable family.

So far, a LOT of IT/software guys. Software is booming. Jobs that allow one to be creative are sooo valuable, because people thrive on being able to create things of function and beauty.

Electronics & Communication Engg

Industrial Automation

looking after Power , Steel , water treatment, oil & Gas, Pharma, chemicals Industries

Doing BS(cs) pakistan, currently in 5th sem :)

Why not u people post your salaries too, so the young people in market will get idea?

Completed my Diploma in computer tech 2004, B.tech Information Tech in 2007, Network Engg. in a MNC now...

I got $15000/Year...

Back
Top Bottom