What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

acha bhai aap apne networking site ke accout ka pata de dalo, facebook, wahan aap ka suwargh jaisa chehra dekh lain ge

Sorry i can only share my picture in PM with only those trust worthy members who i believe will not misuse my picture. I once shared my picture on another forum and one of the guy photoshopped it in a very rude manner :lol:

I used to make jokes with him and one day he spared some time editing my picture :) i got my revenge afterwards and that was back in 2006/7 may be and later on i learnt that one should never share his picture openly on internet. I had lots of pictures on different social and personal sites but i deleted almost all of them one by one

If any mature member wishes to see my pic - PM me :D

Sorry Mustiej for my last post

hey what can i say? i gotta respect your desicion.
But i dont care what happens to my picture.
people with no life would do such a thing.
and if people lauhgs at you they are wasted.
waste of life.

naa naa they can't make fun of my picture only by looking at it. That guy wrote some silly comments on my picture using paint program if i am not wrong.

Alhamdullilah i am happy to be like i am. Allah has made me perfect when it comes to physical appearance. I feel happy to see my face in mirror :rofl:

Hi, everybody on PDF.....Greyboy

Nice photo grey boy........ far better than my expectations :smitten:

Want me to play with your photo in photoshop :rofl::rofl: i will send you the final results in PM later on :lol: if you liked it i shall share it here in this thread

Nice photo grey boy........ far better than my expectations :smitten:

Want me to play with your photo in photoshop :rofl::rofl: i will send you the final results in PM later on :lol: if you liked it i shall share it here in this thread

HaHa, no problem bro, go ahead, we all had fun with it !!

I am ready:azn::pakistan::cheers::china:

I am giving you guys this chance to come forward and dare to share your pictures with other members and get their compliment

Dont be shy guys lol:P

Important Note : Please don't post someone else pictures if you dont have dare to post your own pictures. Thanks

Me first..

iron-man.jpg

:toast_sign:

Back
Top Bottom