What's new

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2012

Any member who criticise India/Indians/indian army a lot is member of the year for Pakistani

any member who criticise Pakistan/pakistani/pakistan army a lot is member of the year for Indians

we would not even agree in here :D :P

itni beizati na ker nhi to is baat per wo 5 extra threads khol de gee bhut siyani bhuriya hai wo :cheesy:
Paanch aur threads?? Sheeesh! :tdown:
mockery-028.gif

I think senior members or elite members or even think tank/mods should not come in this equation. They already have their titles. Nominate someone that is a full member. ;) :sniper:

I think senior members or elite members or even think tank/mods should not come in this equation. They already have their titles. Nominate someone that is a full member. ;) :sniper:
Seedhe bol na ki tujhe nominate karen. Jaa mera vote pakka tere liye. :D

Omissions (my bad)
@samantk
@Joe Shearer
@sancho

for sure.

Why dont you just say you need an Indian to be awarded member of the year whatever criteria that may warrant-

9 indians in the list and only 2 Pakistani atleast be fair you visible biased indian-

Last edited by a moderator:
Why dont you just say you need an Indian to be awarded member of the year whatever criteria that may warrant-

9 indians in the list and only 2 Pakistani atleast be fair you visible biased indian-

Why dont you nominate some Pakistanis then??

Why dont you nominate some Pakistanis then??

Pakistanis should nominate indians and vice versa with all nationalities- that will make sense-

The current criteria warrants an India member of the year due to sheer bruteforce of indian numbers- which is unfair-

Shahid Afridi was right-
Indians are small hearted-
They should increase their heart capacity to atleast nominate equal numbers of members of other nationalities-

Back
Top Bottom