What's new

Mehsud's Taliban planning US attack

Would you please stop visiting forums when you are drunk.We're not some sort of animals who are happy whenever US is attacked.I don't think our posts will change your mind anyways as you are a zionist and you think every Muslim is enemy.
Since you consider my speculation is wrong, would you describe what you think your feelings would be, please?

Since you consider my speculation is wrong, would you describe what you think your feelings would be, please?
I would be more worried about Pakistan's future as US will surely invade Pakistan in case any other attack originate from Pakistan/Afghanistan and Why would i be happy about death of Americans?I have several relatives living in United States, I have a lot of American friends and they can also get killed in terrorist attacks.Anyway I sincerely hope PA and ISI will kill Baithullah Mehsud soon.

And if B.M. was killed by an American Predator instead, would that be unsatisfactory?
Well, that would be GREAT!I hope you guys kill him soon.He must be killed one way or another.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom