What's new

Meet the woman who killed over 100 ISIS men

Indians love being abused.....

Last edited:
Amazing to see those djihadists behind their keyboard demeaning a young lady who had the courage to pick a gun and fight for her homeland...Golda Meir was right , when she boasted, that she can conquer the whole Arab world with an army of women...ISIS proved her right.

Typical of someone who pokes his sock on something without understating - I don't think you get the context of my post. .

I was referring to his post :-
Meet the woman who killed over 100 ISIS men

Now just because stuff happens in our country does not prevent us from condemning immorality.

it was a clear taunt at the Saudi guy and you know it, now stop acting like a saint and mind your own businesses.
instead of pointing fingers at me try to first condemn the immorality of acts happening in your area.

I've already told it and I will tell it again: Anyone who fights against the IS is fighting against inhumanity. The IS think they are the only "real" Muslim and anyone else don't matter if liberal Muslims, Quranists, Alevis or Shias are infidels and should be killed.

It's called being tactical, my ignorant, reactionary friend. Turks are being smart here.
They'll let two terrorist organisations hack away at eachother then pick off the remaining survivors.

No. Turks are being opportunistic and want to spread their neo ottoman empire by any means.
You may want to call supporting backward slave holders, smart. I definitely dont.

It amazes me how turks love ISIS.

Which Turks? I'm a Turk and I despise ISIS. Most Turks here are hardcore nationalists who basically hate PKK/YPG. Are they justified to hate them? Actually yes as the PKK terror of Turkey killed 20.000 civilians since their establishment. The PKK however was founded because of the Turkification policy of Turkey and the official oppressing of Kurds by the government since the foundation of the republic. Today Kurds are not oppressed anymore. They enjoy fully rights in Turkey, the Dersim massacre was recognized by the government and many Turkified village names in Eastern Anatolia were re-Kurdified.

Which Turks? I'm a Turk and I despise ISIS. Most Turks here are hardcore nationalists who basically hate PKK/YPG. Are they justified to hate them? Actually yes as the PKK terror of Turkey killed 20.000 civilians since their establishment. The PKK however was founded because of the Turkification policy of Turkey and the official oppressing of Kurds by the government since the foundation of the republic. Today Kurds are not oppressed anymore. They enjoy fully rights in Turkey, the Dersim massacre was recognized by the government and many Turkified village names in Eastern Anatolia were re-Kurdified.

Just look at the syrian thread and see how turks are happy when ISIS advances, not just against PKK but every where.

Just look at the syrian thread and see how turks are happy when ISIS advances, not just against PKK but every where.

Being anti-Assad is a moral obligation considering massacres committed at Syrian Muslims by Assad.

Being anti-PKK is a fact for Turks considering criminal nature of the terrorist organisation.

As long as they kill these low lifes I will keep being cheerleader of them but after the the job done it's all your, do whatever you want with. The point is we don't like both PKK and ISIS and I personally enjoy when they kill eachother but remember Pkk has killed 30k countrymen of us, in this case our priority is a bloody massacre of Pkk/Ypg rats. Not so difficult to understand how we feel...

Amazing to see those djihadists behind their keyboard demeaning a young lady who had the courage to pick a gun and fight for her homeland...Golda Meir was right , when she boasted, that she can conquer the whole Arab world with an army of women...ISIS proved her right.
What are talking about??!!!
They can't defeat isis let alone conquering the arab world
These stateless cave kurds got raped over 30 years by turkey and they couldn't win let alone defeat all arab countries

Last edited:
The valiant efforts of the Kurds stand in sharp contrast to the shear cowardice of a nation just a few miles north of kobani. Western countries are even considering removing pkk from terrorist group and the tide could soon turn on that nation a few miles north that has given it unwavering support to Isis

Back
Top Bottom