What's new

Meet the woman who killed over 100 ISIS men

use this chance to make peace with the Kurdish people. this might be a chance that they stop fighting Turkey as well.
dont play in the hands of those who have exported their fanatic Islam to the entire world.

Asad Bad, you guys good.. there is no argument about that
but the way Turkey was suckered into this sectarian war by the wahabis is really disappointing. if those who support and arm PKK are bad people and are doing the wrong thing then so are those who are supporting , funding and training FSA ( turned into ISIS)
Use this chance to study the situation of Kurds in Turkiye,we are no enemy of Kurds,we are the enemy of PKK,YPG,PYD (they are the same)terrorist organisation.
I was really surprised to see you cheering for these terrorists who killed so many of my country-men- women and children(30k+)
If i have to choose between ISIS and the PKK/YPG/PYD,i choose ISIS without a doubt on my mind.

If i have to choose between ISIS and the PKK/YPG/PYD,i choose ISIS without a doubt on my mind.
you made yourself clear
the issue is ethnic and emotional here so there is no room for a logical and sane debate.

my cheering was only for those people who are defending their homes against a horde of rapists and cannibals.

you made yourself clear
the issue is ethnic and emotional here so there is no room for a logical and sane debate.

my cheering was only for those people who are defending their homes against a horde of rapists and cannibals.
There are no civilians left there,those fighting are all PKK/PYD militants,the civilians(99%)are in refugee camps in Turkiye or with family in Turkiye.
You shouldnt believe all the bs propaganda of these terrorists.
Btw,Turkiye just granted bordercrossings for these so called freedom fighters,so you can all be happy now.

Btw,Turkiye just granted bordercrossings for these so called freedom fighters,so you can all be happy now.
I only care about the safety and security of people of all countries affected in the conflict.

I find it obnoxious and completely hilarious that certain Turkish and Saudi posters in the forum claiming that any non middle eastern residents does not have either the knowledge nor the right to talk about the situation in the region

I think it is you that shows ignorance.. This is the 21st century and people around the world have many means and sources to make informed opinions on the matters relating to the middle east.. If they're interested.. Those who claim other wise just shows your insecurities in the face of truth

ISIS bastards also have thought in the same way and went one step ahead tried doing that and in that process ended up with their steel getting melt. I bet your end result would be any different.

Have some shame and respect soldiers. @WebMaster Isnt this gross voilation of rules laid down by you recently?

Respect ---- !!
This little girl killed 1000 IS fighters yesterday in her latest dream. My friend use you common sense.

I find it obnoxious and completely hilarious that certain Turkish and Saudi posters in the forum claiming that any non middle eastern residents does not have either the knowledge nor the right to talk about the situation in the region

I think it is you that shows ignorance.. This is the 21st century and people around the world have many means and sources to make informed opinions on the matters relating to the middle east.. If they're interested.. Those who claim other wise just shows your insecurities in the face of truth
Well lets have it,show me your knowledge of the situation at hand,explain the Turkish stance.

What are talking about??!!!
They can't defeat isis let alone conquering the arab world
These stateless cave kurds got raped over 30 years by turkey and they couldn't win let alone defeat all arab countries

These KURDS doesn't belong to any civilized society. If don't agree with me See them in person , meet with them and you will find the answer. War of KURDS against IS is comparable to Ghangiz army fighting with civilized nations. US knows there is no other stupid nation in region who with fight with IS For money or for nationalism. Only Stupid KURDS are stupid enough to be used by others.

Well lets have it,show me your knowledge of the situation at hand,explain the Turkish stance.

There is nothing to explain..There is acknowledgement that Turkey or to be more specific Ergodan is playing a politically opportunistic game by making a pact with the devil in this case ISIS and anti Assad forces but learn from history.. It's strewn with casualties of those who makes pact with terrorists often getting their own medicine

Let's not forget , integrity as a Muslim nation, protection of Islam is what all Muslim must strive for . Not licking A S S of US AND WEST.

These KURDS doesn't belong to any civilized society. If don't agree with me See them in person , meet with them and you will find the answer. War of KURDS against IS is comparable to Ghangiz army fighting with civilized nations. US knows there is no other stupid nation in region who with fight with IS For money or for nationalism. Only Stupid KURDS are stupid enough to be used by others.
They have been always acting like mercenaries so I know them very well

There is nothing to explain..There is acknowledgement that Turkey or to be more specific Ergodan is playing a politically opportunistic game by making a pact with the devil in this case ISIS and anti Assad forces but learn from history.. It's strewn with casualties of those who makes pact with terrorists often getting their own medicine
See,you talk without knowing.
The Fvcking PKK/PYD/YPG are not TERRORISTS?
You blond blind or deaf,for at least 30 years we deal with these organisations,what dont you get?
Pacts with Good terrorist(PKK) bad terrorist(ISIS)?
So a pact with PKK is good but ISIS no good?
Dude really dont talk when you dont know nothing.
Who cares about Erdogan,dont blame everything on him,its my nations future at stake here.
The next time you make comments about Turkish ignorance be prepared to back up your statements with real knowledge and understanding of the situation if not then just shut up!
Dont reply,you are not worth it.

See,you talk without knowing.
The Fvcking PKK/PYD/YPG are not TERRORISTS?
You blond blind or deaf,for at least 30 years we deal with these organisations,what dont you get?
Pacts with Good terrorist(PKK) bad terrorist(ISIS)?
So a pact with PKK is good but ISIS no good?
Dude really dont talk when you dont know nothing.
Who cares about Erdogan,dont blame everything on him,its my nations future at stake here.
The next time you make comments about Turkish ignorance be prepared to back up your statements with real knowledge and understanding of the situation if not then just shut up!
Dont reply,you are not worth it.

You just reinforced my point.. Where did i mention the PKK ? Ofcause the PKK is a designated terrorist organization, I have no qualms about that.. but there needs to be a definition of Kurdish civilians fighting for their lives and a rebel group.. Believe me as a person of Sri Lankan origin i very well know what terrorism can do to a nation

But it's completely immoral and simply moronic for Ergodan to try and make use of the highly volatile situation for political opportunism .. Over thousands of innocent lives and more over using a inhuman organization like ISIS

This will come to bite Turkey hard.. History have many examples.. It's a pity because as i have mentioned earlier i have high regards for the Turkish nation and it's people but not the current one that Ergodan had turned it into.. Cant understand how a progressive nation like Turkey have tuned cohorts with tribal denigrates like Saudi Arabia on the issue

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom