What's new

Meet the Rich Kids around the world

This has to be one of the most stupidest thread on this respectable forum. What is this thread trying to prove? How to worship money and those who have it?
But there isn't any reason to hate them also. When so many threads can be on poverty, why not on super rich too?

But there isn't any reason to hate them also. When so many threads can be on poverty, why not on super rich too?

Because it is CHEAP!

Threads on poverty are there so all of us, in what ever little way, realize the root causes and TRY to help our fellow man. Every little brick strengthens a wall.

But CHEAP threads like this? fail to see the relevance.

Because it is CHEAP!

Threads on poverty are there, so all of us, in what ever little way, realize the root causes and TRY do help our fellow man. Every little brick strengthens a wall.

But CHEAP threads like this? fail to see the relevance.
Learn to accept that this also exists. Why are you getting so worked up? This too is reality of the world just like poverty, and instead of getting jealous and taking out your frustration on the thread starter, work hard to achieve enough to not get jealous of anyone.

Learn to accept that this also exists. Why are you getting so worked up? This too is reality of the world just like poverty, and instead of getting jealous and taking out your frustration on the thread starter, work hard to achieve enough to not get jealous of anyone.

Me and Jealous? You are out of your mind. You just showed your true colors / cheap mentality.

Unlike you I don't judge people by the money they have, but by their character.
Money comes, money goes, character only gets stronger, or weaker as in your case.

Go read up on my comments on Sir Abdul Sattar Edhi. It's people like him, I admire. Not idiots like you, or the ones you have posted about.

Me and Jealous? You are out of your mind. You just showed your true colors / cheap mentality. Unlike you I don't judge people by the money they have, but by their character. Money comes, money goes, character only gets stronger, or weaker as in your case.
Nobody is judging anyone here and no one is showing their true colors online. This is just a thread where I have shared some videos I enjoy, with others. Don't like it? Simply DO NOT visit this thread.

Nobody is judging anyone here and no one is showing their true colors online. This is just a thread where I have shared some videos I enjoy, with others. Don't like it? Simply DO NOT visit this thread.
Reflects your social values, and on a respectable forum like this, they should be kept bottled up.

Reflects your social values, and on a respectable forum like this, they should be kept bottled up.
That is for everyone to see, who has what kind of social value. I do not need any certification from likes of you.

its ok for now but please try to avoid such threads in future which serves no purpose and there is nothing to talk about.

Thank you

If someone is rich good for them. Why are we getting so hyped about it? Don't get the purpose of this post.

Back
Top Bottom