What's new

Meet the 23-year-old who single-handedly beat 7 Pakistani tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
17 Poona Horse rings a bell.... but off course, the CO of the unit was killed and this was his tank captured and on display.

jTz4hu5a1Lrp5gM8fLDuHwJZZ65rcNz2yzfkvTP4mwc8bhJPaLc5CA2wQ2N3tIPYBbu35t30HCxo5xo=w1366-h768-rw-no
???????

is proved that pakistan won the war?
if photo can proof everything thing than every army can lost war means example lost 100 tanks and capture 1 tank.

and take good photos or selfee.

Your MM Alam and his 5 aircrafts in 30 seconds is mental masturbation too ?
Really, the five IAF pilots named as Alam's victim must have been some Cows in the Cockpits then.

???????

is proved that pakistan won the war?
if photo can proof everything thing than every army can lost war means example lost 100 tanks and capture 1 tank.

and take good photos or selfee.
When you people discuss a topic, why do you drag the whole war into it. You don't display every wreck and bootee of war unless there's some history behind it, the General was present at the inauguration of the Museum.

Can't wait for Bollywood to make a movie out of this story and than get debunked. That will be funny.

BTW does Bollywood have dancing on war films.For example, if saving private Ryan were a Bollywood film, would the German and the American soldiers dance and sing on the Normandy Beach?

And the pigs must have crewed 7 Pakistani Patton tanks destroyed by Arun Khetrepal, pehaps that is why, Pakistanis don't like to talk about it.

But my point is, Indian claim is much less ridiculous than Pakistani claim of a single pilot shooting 5 aircrafts in less than 30 seconds. Yet Pakistani readily gulp that fairy-tale but have hard time digesting Indian achievements.
Before indulging into using abusive terms, first learn some history, nowhere it's claimed that he shot all five within 30 seconds.
And remember it's the Indians who have to make fairy tale movies on these to lift tail.

Last edited:
Lol..He came and Punched 7 tanks one by one while all Pakistanis were waiting for him at that moment...! After all its Hanuman Soldier with super powers...!:rofl:

Before indulging into using abusive terms, first learn some history, nowhere it's claimed that he shot all five within 30 seconds.
And remember it's not the Indians who have to make fairy tale movies on these to lift tail.

Abusive ?
Why ? A dose of your own medicine does not taste good ? I thought you liked comparing soldiers with animals, isn't that why brought cows into the discussion?

Well he claims, he shot 4 aircrafts in 30 seconds and all 5 with in a minute.

Which off course is so much more believable.??

But my question to you is , that you so readily gulp such unbelievable claims as this, but why do you have such hard time believing, even modest Indian achievements ?

Abusive ?
Why ? A dose of your own medicine does not taste good ? I thought you liked comparing soldiers with animals, isn't that why brought cows into the discussion?

But my question to you is , that you so readily gulp such unbelievable claims as this, but why do you have such hard time believing, even modest Indian achievements ?

Dude you come from a country which shot its own fighters in war and painted them as PAF aircrafts...
There are so many examples of such false bravado... Infact Indian airforces claims have been busted in the past wars..

As for MM Alam ... He's a genuine war hero .. He shot 5 iaf jets under 1 min.. BUT those weren't his only kills in the war... He is credited for several more kills which leaves no doubt about his kills or the 1 min kills. Over 9 confirmed kills!

And international sources confirm it...

We also appreciate bravery .. You can find many articles about your people from our side.

Arun Kheterpal was no doubt a heroic man ... But it's unfortunately an Indian trait to over exaggerate even the smallest incidents...

Now we aren't disputing his bravery but let's be logical nobody would believe the fairytale you want others to believe... Sorry.

@Osiris

Urge you the edit the pigs part

No point getting down to their level :)

You don't see us abusing your dead ? Our level much higher than you people ... Every other day one of you pops us with Abusive nonsense .. Your forums are filled with low life's and you talk about level ?

Now your boy is callin others pigs.. @Oscar

How would you like if we called yours "pigs" in return?

T
Dude you come from a country which shot its own fighters in war and painted them as PAF aircrafts...
There are so many examples of such false bravado... Infact Indian airforces claims have been busted in the past wars..

As for MM Alam ... He's a genuine war hero .. He shot 5 iaf jets under 1 min.. BUT those weren't his only kills in the war... He is credited for several more kills which leaves no doubt about his kills or the 1 min kills.

Arun Kheterpal was no doubt a heroic man ... But it's unfortunately an Indian trait to over exaggerate even the smallest incidents...

Now we aren't disputing his bravery but let's be logical nobody would believe the fairytale you want others to believe... Sorry.

You don't see us abusing your dead ? Our level much higher than you people ... Every other day one of you pops us with Abusive nonsense .. Your forums are filled with low life's and you talk about level ?

Now your boy is callin others pigs.. @Oscar

How would you like if we called yours "pigs" in return?
That is the point he was trying to explain to windy,but as usual he started trolling and insulting our martyrs,thatsy he lost cool,however you just jump in without reading old posts.

And you come from country, which is declaring its on the verge of victory, a day before it surrenders.
War Propaganda .. Every country including yours does that.. Infact yours was better .. Kargil for example is an excellent example of propaganda war... We didn't even have private channels till Musharafa govt... Only PTV before that.:.
4 aircrafts in 30 seconds and 5 in one minute, which is world record doesn't sound as an exaggeration to you but 10 Pakistani tanks destroyed by 3 Indian tanks. sounds like an exaggeration ? Hats off !!

I'm sorry but there is no such claim of 4 kills in 30 seconds.. Can't help you if you take fanboy videos ok YouTube too seriously...
The official claim is 5 kills in under 1 min.

And over 9 kills during the war.

Lol..He came and Punched 7 tanks one by one while all Pakistanis were waiting for him at that moment...! After all its Hanuman Soldier with super powers...!:rofl:

Please read it carefully and understand what he did,its simple english,hope you understand.
and please dont quote source,source is Pakistani and link is below.

All that followed was disastrous and both the squadrons were engaged by heavy enemy anti-tank and artillery fire, losing twenty tanks and in the process, three officers killed and two officers wounded. It was during this action that Second Lieutenant Arun Khetarpal a Punjabi Hindu from Sargodha exhibited extreme valour and saved the Indian position as per the Indian Armoured Corps historian; an action which was acknowledged by grant of a posthumous Param Vir Chakra; India's highest gallantry award. 13 Lancers.

Extracted from pakistani source link below check yourself and sleep tight.

http://defencejournal.com/oct99/barapind.htm from pakistani source

Abusive ?

As i said history doesn't seems to be your forte, so let me enlighten you that it was a Russian General who refereed to IAF pilots as cows in the cockpits and now your own defence minister liking your army to Hanuman.
He shot down five aircraft in a single sortie, that's what stands and matters, the rest is irrelevant.
You guys really need some introspection, for after 50 years, the latest version of IAF history finally admits losing some three dozen aircraft on the opening day of war, so taste your own medicine before dishing it out on others.

@Osiris

Urge you the edit the pigs part

No point getting down to their level :)
You sound like a person who after scoffing up all in someone's house then complain about stains on the table cloth.
Get down from your imaginary high horse to realise where you are, you people come here to learn so first bring yourself up to our level before mouthing off.

War Propaganda .. Every country including yours does that.. Infact yours was better .. Kargil for example is an excellent example of propaganda war... We didn't even have private channels till Musharafa govt... Only PTV before that.:.

I'm sorry but there is no such claim of 4 kills in 30 seconds.. Can't help you if you take fanboy videos ok YouTube too seriously...
The official claim is 5 kills in under 1 min.

And over 9 kills during the war.

Atleast be familiar with your own "official" history ..However absurd it might be.

Sept 7 was the day when he rewrote the history of air warfare by shooting down five Indian Hawker Hunter fighters in air-to-air combat, in less than 60 seconds. The first four came down within a span of 30 seconds."

http://www.dawn.com/news/796344

Atleast be familiar with your own "official" history ..However absurd it might be.

Sept 7 was the day when he rewrote the history of air warfare by shooting down five Indian Hawker Hunter fighters in air-to-air combat, in less than 60 seconds. The first four came down within a span of 30 seconds."

http://www.dawn.com/news/796344

Give it a rest mate, going by your nonsensical logic, everything that likes of TOI publishes then is part of your ridiculous history. May i remind you that recently, your media has come up with at least three different versions of your so called surgical strikes and an equal numbers of excuses on how your soldier ended up on the Pakistani side....so less of the cheap banter and more focus on the actual event will help your history knowledge,

As i said history doesn't seems to be your forte, so let me enlighten you that it was a Russian General who refereed to IAF pilots as cows in the cockpits and now your own defence minister liking your army to Hanuman.
He shot down five aircraft in a single sortie, that's what stands and matters, the rest is irrelevant.
You guys really need some introspection, for after 50 years, the latest version of IAF history finally admits losing some three dozen aircraft on the opening day of war, so taste your own medicine before dishing it out on others.

You sound like a person who after scoffing up all in someone's house then complain about stains on the table cloth.
Get down from your imaginary high horse to realise where you are, you people come here to learn so first bring yourself up to our level before mouthing off.

On the contrary history does happen to be my forte.

Since you quoted a Russian General about Indians, I ll quote an American attorney general about Pakistanis.

Does the statement " Pakistanis would even sell their mothers for $100" ring any bells ?

If you don't want to get bogged down, in pissing battles, don't start one.!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom