What's new

Meet Raabia PAF's First Operational Helicopter Pilot

Then the helmets must also be dangerous obstacles during flying.
They are not; they are part of flying requirements. Just like in Mamba control, i wore a helmet, very simple, if i did not have it on, i can hit top of the roof if one is not belted in. You dont want unnecessary items on you. Have been hit 2x with landmines in Buffels and survived.

View attachment 497111

It’s a choice but I think sari should not be a uniform in military plus it’s not even Pakistani dress never existed pak came from UP

Anyway sari does not goes with services the bush coat with pants and cover is fine ceremonial dress
Yes that is rather bizarre.

Guys, much to do about nothing.
The scarf is not compulsory part of female uniform or flying requirement....it's individuals choice.

BwoaECACEAAEk7b.jpg

PIA-2-2.jpg

main-qimg-080c6e1f60ea797d8dea852a24a79557-c

Women are normally considered better suited for space travel since their body is better able to cope with stresses and g'forces. It was Russian research but I have not any such thing from NASA or others.
It is correct. Taufht in british universities to aerospace engineers. I learnt this many moons ago

That's the thing, people see a pic taken on ground and start commenting without thinking. Maybe she does not use it while flying or maybe she does and it goes under the helmet, in both cases a non issue.

It is not mandatory in PAF. It is up to the female officer if she chooses to wear it or not...
Guys, much to do about nothing.
The scarf is not compulsory part of female uniform or flying requirement....it's individuals choice.

BwoaECACEAAEk7b.jpg

PIA-2-2.jpg

main-qimg-080c6e1f60ea797d8dea852a24a79557-c

it is dangerous obstacle during flying
In my opinion not the way she has used it...However, I am sure PAF has some rules and regulations...If she isnt breaking it, her choice of clothing if it falls within the rules and regulations shouldnt be ANYBODY's problem!

alot of insecure misogynist men on this thread

That's the thing, people see a pic taken on ground and start commenting without thinking. Maybe she does not use it while flying or maybe she does and it goes under the helmet, in both cases a non issue.

According to a news report, Flying Officer Raabia is one of the first two female pilots for search and rescue (SAR) units of the PAF.
Currently she's flying the Alouette III from PAF Base Peshawar and is destined to fly AgustaWestland AW139 in future.

#IronyAlert

i agree and a distraction too

honest
Have you tried one? If no, then you either are not putting it right or basically dont have any rights to say anything about it!

Secondly, SHE is in PAF isnt she? SHE is flying isnt she? SHE has been cleared by PAF, hasnt she? Well.... that kind of renders your insecurity issues as unprofessional!

Tasteless comments should be deleted
How can that happen the professionals are being unprofessional and the mods are also being "honest"

Have you tried one? If no, then you either are not putting it right or basically dont have any rights to say anything about it!

Secondly, SHE is in PAF isnt she? SHE is flying isnt she? SHE has been cleared by PAF, hasnt she? Well.... that kind of renders your insecurity issues as unprofessional!

You such a Troll

How can that happen the professionals are being unprofessional and the mods are also being "honest"

Read my name. It says Troll.

Wrong questions to wrong People is a waste of Time and energy.

friend

your name says it all

DOESNT IT?

enough already

ISNT IT?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom