What's new

Meet Pakistan's own Rocket Launcher

:D
KRL 122 Multiple Rocket Launcher Made In Pakistan

ec4f0b280abd3df7e72c37954373d768.jpg

The Dr A Q Khan Research Laboratories multiple rocket launcher assembly has two groups of 122.4 mm calibre, 3.1 m long stainless steel rocket tubes arranged in three lines of five and mounted on a cradle. The assembly can either be vehicle mounted (for example, on an M35 series (6 x 6) truck or trailer mounted for towing.

If this is made in Pakistan, then why are the vehicles Left hand drive ?
and why is woman taking pictures of european type ?

I am also having a hard time, identifying the trees in the picture,
do they look local ?

its turkish T-122 Sakarya.... :hitwall:

Its the same thing based on Bm-21 so?and this was posted on a site calling it Pakistans KRL-122.
Anyway here enjoy it coz being jealous and hitting the wall is all u can do:
178b992b63367a7d9a71aa5131c76226.jpg

Enjoy and hit wall some more

no its not pakistani guys.be realstic why you joke with yourself?. we are not producer of every waipon of world.we have only few images of pakistani MBRLs . i feel here is many FBs

:cheers:
Its the same thing based on Bm-21 so?and this was posted on a site calling it Pakistans KRL-122.
Anyway here enjoy it coz being jealous and hitting the wall is all u can do:
178b992b63367a7d9a71aa5131c76226.jpg

Enjoy and hit wall some more

Oh oooh, The picture which I quoted was not pakistani... and moreover I dont need to be jealous, we have a better MBRL system called Pinaka, if you havent heard of that before, google it...

We probably have Chinese version of BM-21. It is very outdated...unguided 122mm rockets is civilian disaster for fighting guerrilla warfare but useful in large quantity when all hell breaks loose in conventional fighting. Not something that is made in Pakistan though and certainly not our only rocket launcher.

:cheers:

Oh oooh, The picture which I quoted was not pakistani... and moreover I dont need to be jealous, we have a better MBRL system called Pinaka, if you havent heard of that before, google it...

LOL no problem we got M109A5. and more ever heard of it???yes id did didnt u lol:rofl::rofl::rofl:

stop kidding guys. we have much more power don't play for just outdated MBRL.

sorry forgot our KRL-122 use Yarmuk as rocket or missiles developed by Pakistan Ordnance Factories.And further work is going on to incoporate french techno in it.
Thanks

Man my pictures were from ... D8 blog ... :P I had not seen the wicked machine so tought it was very beautiful mean machine so I shared the picture :whistle:

Cooperation in the sale and production of 122 millimeter short-range and long-range multiple rocket launcher ammunition. Turkey's Roketsan and the Turkish Mechanical and Chemical Industry Corporation (MKEK) are proposing sales and joint production with Pakistan.

http://www.todayszaman.com/tz-web/de...ay&link=149684

Actually, We can call T(P)-122 Sakarya like both Turkish and Pakistani 122mm MLRS... :)

what the F is wrong with people here!!! its like bunch of 5th graders fighting over pencils!! The tittle of this thread is so misleading that i thought PAK has created a monster! and then indians cant leave to grasp such a opportunity to derail the topic. All i am aware of is that France will upgrade pak MBRL and only then do we have the right to compare it with modern MBRLs.

these are the same machines that were also sold to Sri Lanka to be used against Tamil rebels , they been also sold to Zimbabwe and two three other countries including Bangladesh i think but not sure about that .

any links to confirm your claims?

Back
Top Bottom