What's new

medical tests guide for PMA LONG COURCE ???

bilal safdar

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
hey , i am new here. can some one tell me what are medical standards of army for joining pma long cource?? and is it good to go through a personal medical examine before tests???

Salam..... i want to know about the medical test of CAE PAF. I am a girl and i want to know about initial medical test. Thanks

Please somebody help......

Salam..... i want to know about the medical test of CAE PAF. I am a girl and i want to know about initial medical test. Thanks

first of all , weight and height will be measured . then eyes will be checked . at the end , body will be thoroughly and completely examined . If someone has some disorder , then he or she will be referred to PAF hospital or CMH .initial medical test is relatively simple .

hey , i am new here. can some one tell me what are medical standards of army for joining pma long cource?? and is it good to go through a personal medical examine before tests???

I'll go step by step so ask me if you're unable to understand afterwards.

Step 1: You'll be given a medical form to fill asked to take of your shirt and vest along with footwear.
Step 2: Weight and Height will be noted.
Step 3: You'll be taken nearby for a Chart based Eye test. They'll ask you to cover one of the eye. Do keep a hand but do not push it into the sight. Keep a fine distance or else it'll be extremely difficult for you to spot the word even if you got a fair vision.
Step 4: The Group will be asked to get into a straight formation. Your Arms, Nose, Knee Knock, Pes Cavus and Flat Feet will be checked. Depending upon the Medical Officer. You'll be asked to take down the Torso although everyone will be asked to Close their eyes. DMO will examine your testicles nothing much so do not feel scared of it. If they find any defect during the process. NCO will mention it on your form.
Step 5: It'll be decided whether to refer you to a surgeon or not, depending upon the fitness rate. Even if you're referred. Do not worry about it, most of the times there is no defect but the candidate is referred.

Note: Genital Examination may depend upon the DMO, many of them do not prefer to check it in preliminary medical tests leaving it for afterwards when you'll be completely examined in CMH after getting recommended by the ISSB or the DMO may call you separately into the room to check. As i mentioned it depends upon the individual.

Please read my post above.

@Mini Tank is this is checked my angle is between normal and cubitus valgus, so they can reject me for little problem ?

1200px-Cubitus_varus_and_cubitus_valgus.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom