What's new

Media is wrong on Uyghur Muslims in Xinjiang, China

One point made by this guy is very true, terrorists are just like drug dealers because they have limited choices and they have nothing so they have nothing to lose. What China did is to massively lift up their standard of living and make their lives rich and full of opportunities and now they have so much to care, their cars, houses, well paying jobs, children's education... That's now Xinjiang became so safe and zero terrorism now.

Own it, Chinese members. That the CCP brutally oppresses the Uighur muslims is the truth.
They know it... they don't care...quite the opposite they are liking it...

------------------

And now we gonna get flooded by vids of unknown people on the Uighur-CN event...
I can ask my half-drunk next door guy to make a vid about this situation...that way someone can post it....

Right now... it's not like it's CCP first try... in that past 60 years.... Uighur aren't the first...

own what? Own it to prevent extremism? What China does in de-radicalization may not be the best approach, but sure as hell better than US just bomb the crap out of Muslims in the middle east.

own what? Own it to prevent extremism? What China does in de-radicalization may not be the best approach, but sure as hell better than US just bomb the crap out of Muslims in the middle east.

So you agree with murdering men, women and children, tying them down for days, starving them and ripping out their limbs because of their choice of religion? Is that what you are saying? What if that happend to your family? How would you feel then?

So you agree with murdering men, women and children, tying them down for days, starving them and ripping out their limbs because of their choice of religion? Is that what you are saying? What if that happend to your family? How would you feel then?

oh sure, you have credible concrete evidence of that? I mean really? Or did you just read some Uighur sources? How about Turkey "murdering Kurdish men, women and children, tying them down for days, starving them and ripping out their limbs" as reported by the same Kurdish sources?

Last edited:
oh sure, you have credible concrete evidence of that? I mean really? Or did you just read some Uighur sources? How about Turkey "murdering Kurdish men, women and children, tying them down for days, starving them and ripping out their limbs" as reported by the same Kurdish sources?

The problem lies behind communist ideal of turning everone into machines without a heart and soul and making them follow every orders of leaders and worship them. It is horrifying to see that in 21st century. The human beings have suffered from communism long enough!

The problem lies behind communist ideal of turning everone into machines without a heart and soul and making them follow every orders of leaders and worship them. It is horrifying to see that in 21st century. The human beings have suffered from communism long enough!

It's pretty sad that China recognizes fake and hypocritical American/Kurdish news when they target Turkey, yet Turkish like you take American/Uighr fake news like Gospel. To date, there has been 0 evidence that Uighur were somehow murdered, and guess what, there many, YES, many foreigners visiting Xinjiang as we speak. I'm not saying Chinese de-radicalization camp is the best approach, but please refrain using unsubstantiated fake source, and better yet, propose what better approach than US bombing Muslims in the middle east or Turkey bombing the heck out of Kurdish people.

And you seriously believe China is communism? China is one party state practicing capitalism just like Singapore. People watch American Hollywood movies in theaters, watch American sitcom in their living room and American presidential election is broadcasted in China, live, every 4 years, you seriously believe those fake western news? "turning everone into machines without a heart and soul and making them follow every orders of leaders and worship them.", like I said, you are too brainwashed by fake news media. With over 100M Chinese travelling outside China as tourist just last year, you seriously believe what you just said?

Back
Top Bottom