What's new

Mechanised Divisions Pakistan Army

I understand that, the doctrine says “ fast battle Taxi” I know, but the firing squad can be more effective trough minor infantry weapon and equipment upgrades. And battle taxi doctrine is outdated and would not survive against the Indian hordes. There needs to be a change, the Viper idea was not bad and is the right direction. Even the Germans in 75 years ago did know that the transport vehicle must support and fight with his dismounted infantrymen, otherwise it’s waste. That’s why Wehrmacht continued to upgrade its “battle taxis” and the equipment of the firing squads.
It's depends on whether or not PA wanted to use Mech Infantry as a complement/part of Combine Arms Tactics or do PA wanted to use them as is, a fast, mobile infantry squad that you can deployed from A to B.

Ini a combine arms scenario, mech infantry act as eyes and ears for tanks and gunships. You don't need them to be too heavily armed because the Armour and IFV would provide security for the dismounted troop.

But if you want to use them as a standalone infantry squad, which mean your APC is just dropping the infantry off for quick advance, then you would need to mount heavy weaponry with the mech infantry.

It's depends on whether or not PA wanted to use Mech Infantry as a complement/part of Combine Arms Tactics or do PA wanted to use them as is, a fast, mobile infantry squad that you can deployed from A to B.

Ini a combine arms scenario, mech infantry act as eyes and ears for tanks and gunships. You don't need them to be too heavily armed because the Armour and IFV would provide security for the dismounted troop.

But if you want to use them as a standalone infantry squad, which mean your APC is just dropping the infantry off for quick advance, then you would need to mount heavy weaponry with the mech infantry.

That’s what I am saying, the Pakistani doctrine says the APC is just a „battle taxi“ a Soyuz have described. But what comes then ? Light Pakistani infantrymen charging heavily armed and overwhelming Indian Forces, that sounds suicidal. What I know the Pakistani infantry squad is carrying MG-3,RPG-7, 60mm Mortar and a dedicated marksman is equipped with a Steyr SSG 69, the Rest of the troopers have G-3s and Type-56. That’s it. Compared that with NATO or US standards, Pakistani infantrymen are I’ll equipped.

4EC6F8AD-2AD4-4B58-B4F4-02C8E0C532EB.jpeg

That’s what I am saying, the Pakistani doctrine says the APC is just a „battle taxi“ a Soyuz have described. But what comes then ? Light Pakistani infantrymen charging heavily armed and overwhelming Indian Forces, that sounds suicidal. What I know the Pakistani infantry squad is carrying MG-3,RPG-7, 60mm Mortar and a dedicated marksman is equipped with a Steyr SSG 69, the Rest of the troopers have G-3s and Type-56. That’s it. Compared that with NATO or US standards, Pakistani infantrymen are I’ll equipped.
What else do you want to add? Also the RPG has been modernized and Alcotan are in great numbers

What else do you want to add? Also the RPG has been modernized and Alcotan are in great numbers
Weapon sights are as important as the weapons themselves, if not more important in cases of thermal sights.

Here every infantryman has a red dot sight at the very least, and smart optics like SMASH or thermal sights at the very best.

Smart optics like SMASH X4:
1667567047393.png

SMASH 3000:
1667567058176.png

They make your average soldier into a deadly sniper that can one shot a drone midflight from hundreds of meters away.

Attachments

• 1667567103483.png
    1667567103483.png
    140.9 KB · Views: 25
Weapon sights are as important as the weapons themselves, if not more important in cases of thermal sights.

Here every infantryman has a red dot sight at the very least, and smart optics like SMASH or thermal sights at the very best.

Smart optics like SMASH X4:
View attachment 893053
SMASH 3000:
View attachment 893054

They make your average soldier into a deadly sniper that can one shot a drone midflight from hundreds of meters away.
Yes, but I was talking about squad as a whole

Haven’t you read my posts above? Smoke grenades for every APC, ALCOTAN as a surplus to the RPG-7 in every M-113. G-3,MG-3 upgrade on moderner Standards, under-barrel grenade launchers.

Last edited:
Haven’t you read my posts above? Smoke grenades for every APC, ALCOTAN as a surplus to the RPG-7 in every M-113. G-3,MG-3 upgrade on moderner Standards, under-barrel grenade launchers.
Alcotan has become pretty much standard for both SIBs and MIBs. Also, RPG has been modernized with PD7.
G3 will be replaced completely.
MG42 already has picatinny rail NVs.

re- rails in last 2 or 3 months there are 2 tenders given out one is for all squad weapons
1667572064590.png

and then there was another Type56 & G3 rails only tender which had like 10k+ rails order.

Can you read please
No. I don't like reading. But I heard that Israel likes China's Golden Dragon Bus very much. And Israel are seeking the technology of Golden Dragon Bus. Is this true?

PS. Golden Dragon Bus is backward in technology. It has been eliminated by the Chinese market. At present, its business is only in the third world countries.

Back
Top Bottom