What's new

Mcdonalds and Starbucks donating all profits to Israeli war..

If really all things "tainted" by the "Jews" were to be discarded, one has to really be ready to live in the middle ages.

The nuclear energy and weapons for one won't be possible without E=mc2. Jewish scientists had much to contribute in almost all branches of science and technology.

Why does it seem that people don't want to put their money where the mouth is! They seem to just want to get away by paying the homilies.

If one is really sincere about the issue he should talk of stopping the usage of electricity for example rather than switching from one company to the other. That is if some Jews made a strong contribution in getting electricity to the homes.

And E = mc^2 would not have been possible without algebra, the counting system, Christian, Muslim, the Vedic contributions etc etc.

So that claim is bogus.

On the Einstein thing, there's rumours he did very little actual math, but used a lot of ideas from other people (who had developed E= mc^2 much before him).

I was amazed to hear Zardari saying that taliban pay more to their militants then we do to our army. What more could be pathetic then this.:tsk:

Thats sheer BS.
Thats not the case, sir. Ya he pays them but they are hard pressed people who dont have much to earn from else where. Our Army is a well fed Army but ofcourse you cant live like a land lord or a bad *** with what the military pays you, but you can lead a simple contended life with all the basic needs required by a human available to you. The emphasis here is on BASIC HUMAN NEEDS.

If really all things "tainted" by the "Jews" were to be discarded, one has to really be ready to live in the middle ages.

The nuclear energy and weapons for one won't be possible without E=mc2. Jewish scientists had much to contribute in almost all branches of science and technology.

Why does it seem that people don't want to put their money where the mouth is! They seem to just want to get away by paying the homilies.

If one is really sincere about the issue he should talk of stopping the usage of electricity for example rather than switching from one company to the other. That is if some Jews made a strong contribution in getting electricity to the homes.

Talk some sense sir.
We know what are the contributions of Jews in the history of mankind. Yes they are sharp and shrewd people, they are intellectuals and use their brains more than many of their counterparts.
The point here is to boycott the products that specially profit the Jews.

Electricity now a days is no ones domain.

But the things that we are talking to avoid do have alternatives, and thats what we are asking OUR peoples to do.

Thats sheer BS.
Thats not the case, sir. Ya he pays them but they are hard pressed people who dont have much to earn from else where. Our Army is a well fed Army but ofcourse you cant live like a land lord or a bad *** with what the military pays you, but you can lead a simple contended life with all the basic needs required by a human available to you. The emphasis here is on BASIC HUMAN NEEDS.

These are Zardari's comment and not mine. The video is posted in the war on terror related thread.

The point here is not to ban Jews, the point here is to ban ZIONISTS that Support Israel. Not all Jews support Israel, and I dont think Einstein had anything to do with Israel. Some companies like McDonald's and Starbucks are sending a whole lot of money to Israel, and Israel uses that money to kill Palestenian children, those companies shouldn't even exist and no human being should support those companies.

BTW there's ingredients for McDonald's meals all over the internet, and if you really cant survive without McDonald's, just buy meat from a halal meat store, buy all the ingredients from the supermarket and make your own Big Mac at home.

Last edited:
Our Quality of life would not go down if we don't eat Mcdonalds,Starbucks.

As i have written earlier, we have alternatives to everything.

For starters, at least Pakistan should ban Mcdonalds.

How can we live with the fact that our money is going to Zionists who use it to kill innocent people.

at least we can boycatt the least help we can give to palestine.shame on muslims that we have the capability but we are just watching
cb7e161c6a37a9d3732991a77c4299b2.gif

Yesterday i went past Mcdonalds seaview, and found it totally jam packed with people.

The message still hasn't reached many people.

We must keep on trying our best to spread this message.

hi every1

I want to take a major step in dis regard....but before taking it i want some authentic resources.....Plz somebody send me some authentic links about thz news...that mcdonald z helping israel....or why one should boycott Mcdonalds...
i m looking 4wd 2 ur replies...
u can mail dm to me on ma email add
memyself_eye1@yahoo.com

plz give me some authentic links..that y one shud boycott Mcdonalds....i want 2 mk a contribution in dis regard...but i do need help frm u ppl........

Back
Top Bottom