What's new

MBT 3000/ Al Haider reviews, etc.

320 tanks for just copying purpose??? Copying may be tertiary purpose but their primary purpose it to punch holes in Indian Tanks....... that's it
no i m sure he was so sure about it.and anyway if they are good enough then why not more like them

no i m sure he was so sure about it.and anyway if they are good enough then why not more like them
We r testing T84 which is basically an advance T80UD...........compared to other tanks in our inventory T80 require most maintainance which us issue. But still it's very good tank capable to go for on toe against any modern mbt

We r testing T84 which is basically an advance T80UD...........compared to other tanks in our inventory T80 require most maintainance which us issue. But still it's very good tank capable to go for on toe against any modern mbt
i think they will come from surplus Ukrainian stocks if PAK is procuring t84's

i think they will come from surplus Ukrainian stocks if PAK is procuring t84's
No. Ukraine is in state of war..... There is no such thing as surplus for them right now

VT-4 prototypes are being tested to their wits end by Pakistan Army in various settings in Punjab and Sindh for plains and desert mobility, accuracy, hydrographic mobility, Nigh/Fog warfare and temprature tests. We have pictures but are not allowed to post them yet.

These machines are equiped with next generation armor, a powerful engine for high PTWR and 3rd gen optronics along with HEAT, DU rounds and canon fired ATGMs. They are fully datalinked to fight in a NETCENTRIC environment.

These machines 'If passed their tests' will be produced at HIT's Taxila based facility under the title 'Al Haider Main Battle Tank'. They will eventually replace Pakistan's large number of T-5X and T-6X series of Tanks. A proposal to have a common turret with Al-Khalid upgrade was also considered. Looking ahead, Pakistan will be producing Al-Khalid, Al-Zarrar and Al-Haider tanks at home along with a heap of APCs, ARVs and a other LAVs. It will transform Pakistan's armor industry :cheers:
they will be tested mainly for there hot weather capability typically at the thar desert. also infrared/ night vision is very important. as this will be useful against t90's i don't think the park army has to worry about the Arjun tank. typically pack will co produce them. but the al-khalid blockII are yet to be built so. i would think if pak want's them quickly, which i doubt. they will get them straight from china. most likely they will wait for the al-khalid to finish being produced. then begin to build them independently. and possibly with parts made out of china possibly the engine which may come from Ukraine. i say the mgt-3000 or vt-4 is going to happen but it will be at a later date.

No. Ukraine is in state of war..... There is no such thing as surplus for them right now
they need money or may be your right, for now

We are testing them I told you before we are testing T-84 Oplot M
I know. But I don't think T84 is wise choice as future of Ukarine is on line and their defense industry is suffering...... Russia in future might embargo sanctions on Ukraine. We need long lasting stable plate form

I know. But I don't think T84 is wise choice as future of Ukarine is on line and their defense industry is suffering...... Russia in future might embargo sanctions on Ukraine. We need long lasting stable plate form
We would buy it with TOT. They have a dam good defence industry but till now it seem ultimate choice will be MBT-3000

We are testing them I told you before we are testing T-84 Oplot M
rubbish Bangladesh evaluated the t84 and choose the al Khalid instead Ukraine and Thailand only has the t84 . the only thing would imagine is parts of the t84 being used on paks t80's pak is not going to buy t84 units only parts for t80 upgrades. thats it thats where the t84 may be tested for. to test t84 components for possible implementation on to pak t80's.

rubbish Bangladesh evaluated the t84 and choose the al Khalid instead Ukraine and Thailand only has the t84 . the only thing would imagine is parts of the t84 being used on paks t80's pak is not going to buy t84 units only parts for t80 upgrades. thats it thats where the t84 may be tested for. to test t84 components for possible implementation on to pak t80's.
Bangladesh chose MBT-2000 a less advance version of Al Khalid and T-84 Oplot M is highly advance Tank soon would have 1500 HP engine if not already so it can be great option or MBT-3000

In 60's and early 70's Pakistan gave the Koreans all the development modules that Pakistan was following to become a prosperous country.

Turkey sent South Korea troops and munition during the Korean War.

Ahh..the old "Korea followed Pakistan's development plans, look where it is now."

Korea didn't just go to Pakistan, they went the world over for their country's development plan. And where do you think Pakistan's development plans originated from?

Bangladesh chose MBT-2000 a less advance version of Al Khalid and T-84 Oplot M is highly advance Tank soon would have 1500 HP engine if not already so it can be great option or MBT-3000
firstly how do you know Bangladesh choose a less advance variant of the mb-2000?
also the mbt-3000 is being fitted with a 1500hp engine or a 1300hp engine it depends on which is the most reliable in hot weathers.

firstly how do you know Bangladesh choose a less advance variant of the mb-2000?
also the mbt-3000 is being fitted with a 1500hp engine or a 1300hp engine it depends on which is the most reliable in hot weathers.
We know that the version they chose is less developed version of AL Khalid. Yes as for MBT-3000 or T-84 Oplot M what ever we choose I think its inside systems will be replaced from systems produced by Turkey

bangladesh has a pretty decent economy. They've never been the type of country thats invested in The armed forces, If they wanted to they could buy some top of the line equipment.

Back
Top Bottom