What's new

MBS meets AIPAC, anti-BDS leaders during US visit

Is MBS being too desperate for recognition by Western socio-political elites?

• The guy is a puppet, he does have the freedom to be desperate or to do anything.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He is just playing it smart ......for the throne.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Asian miracle i-e the rise of Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan was a combination of a lot of factors, not just American aid or largesse, and it was not easy to pull off. Any further explanation would derail this thread. Read the book "The Miracle" by Michael Schuman. It should clear a lot.

Secondly, our leaders are not secure of their power position at home as MBS is. He took out dissent before changing the course of foreign policy. We have spineless gutter trash and holier than thou uniformed buffoons. And both of them have their own agendas which unfortunately do not match most of the time. Do you really expect our lot to tackle things differently or even effectively when each is constantly trying to pull the other's leg?
All of the above countries are democratic and elect their leaders not sure about Singapore, but just taking South Korea and Japan, their population are not “smarter” then Pakistan’s, many of their jobs are machine driven output jobs, (blue collar) what they excel in is mass production and quality...which goes back to introduction of concepts like Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Standarization in Industries. For god sakes the medical tools Pakistani doctors use are made by hand labor and by children. We need a overall and introduction of standardization in all the industries in Pakistan. This is not hard.

All of the above countries are democratic and elect their leaders not sure about Singapore, but just taking South Korea and Japan, their population are not “smarter” then Pakistan’s, many of their jobs are machine driven output jobs, (blue collar) what they excel in is mass production and quality

That is where you are wrong my friend. trust me on this. These guys are really really bloody smart and have a very good work ethic to boot. We have a lot of smart people but our work ethic leave a lot to be desired.

For god sakes the medical tools Pakistani doctors use are made by hand labor and by children. We need a overall and introduction of standardization in all the industries in Pakistan. This is not hard.

I think your info is outdated on this one. Pakistan's industries have come along way since those days. The second part requires a complete overhaul of our industrial setup, getting all the stakeholders on board and active government participation. That sounds anything but easy.

Now let us not derail thin thread my friend. Open another more suited to this topic.

Back
Top Bottom