What's new

Mayor of Venice says ANYONE who shouts "Allahu Akbar " in his city will be shot by snipers

Status
Not open for further replies.
France, UK and Germany suffered massive terrorist attacks. Italy so far zero.

We have a policy of zero tolerance, deportations, high security and thats what gives us security. We dont want the Advancement of Paris and Nice

15france-ss-2-master768-v3.jpg

Italy is not considered important and it has lesser number of Muslims.
Your irrelevance is your best asset.

Italy is a G7 nation and we have corporations in our country making more profits than the GDP of the hellhole you come from.

We are the cenetr target of ISIS which constantly threatens rome and our sepcial forces prevented dozens of attacks.

I´m proud for our special forces. :)

Ok, BD has GDP of 250 billion US dollars.
Name one Italian corporation with yearly revenues that comes anywhere near this?

Italy is in terminal decline and will soon revert to it's middle-income natural state.

We are the Preatorians. We are the shield. We are the sword.

You do realize roman empire is no more right?

Italy is just some small nation these days with a weaker military than Turkey.

Wake up racist boy

In 30 - 40 years it could well be that there are no muslims left in Europe. If things keep going like now, people will end this. Thats a certainity and you know that.

Ok racist boy, now please post a picture of the your gypsy self. :sarcastic:

Italy is not considered important and it has lesser number of Muslims.
Your irrelevance is your best asset.

Italy has a weaker military than Turkey, this racist gypsy boy just has inferiority complex because he lives in the past.

Italy is a G7 nation and we have corporations in our country making more profits than the GDP of the hellhole you come from.

Yeah yeah italy is roman empire blablabla.

Italy military ranks 11th Turkey military ranks 8th:
http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

Suck on that gypsy boy, and please post your gypsy picture again. :sarcastic:

I don't even get this gypsy greaseball and his false pride LOL.

The last time Italy embraced fascism it collapsed on itself with colonial soldiers crawling all over the italian peninsula LOL

TBH USSR wasn't really a superpower it was like when Hannibal was made out to be stronger than he really was so the enviable victory over him would be grander. USSR's economy was 1/2 of America's and it wasn't a major soft-power. The only countries that aligned with them were the destitute rejects. Don't get me wrong, USSR was a major worldpower but she wasn't a superpower

Do you have any education?
No offense just asking.

Term "superpower" was coined to FCKING EXPLAIN power status of USA and USSR. Without USSR term superpower will not be coined. EVER. NEVER.

@UKBengali Check your facts, on 1961, Soviet economy was on 57% of USA. It was a official IMF stats.

Pakistan Defence Forum is really great change in my online life. It make stronger my self estimation. And shows me that even Serbia, one poor country by European standars is light years ahead of third world countries.

Guys, you should invest some money in your education. Take it like brother advice.

@Śakra
The term was first applied post World War II to the British Empire, the United States and the Soviet Union. However, after the end of World War II and the Suez Crisis in 1956, the United Kingdom's status as a superpower was greatly diminished, leaving just the United States and Soviet Union as superpowers. For the duration of the Cold War the United States and the Soviet Union came to be generally regarded as the two remaining superpowers, dominating world affairs. At the end of the Cold War and the dissolution of the Soviet Union in 1991, only the United States appeared to fulfill the criteria of being a world superpower.

Pls dont ruin my view on Indians. You are smart people with worst system in the world. With proper education ( which exist in Canada), you should be enrich with casual geopolitical terms like "superpower", "great power"....

You dont need to get anything. What we do is protecting our nation. What you want, think or believe is irrelevant.

This land is gods gift for us. Our past, our present and our future. You cant understand that, because you lack the very concept of patriotism. You have no past, no present nor future.

Dont blame them. You must understand where they come from. Serbia might be poor. But you are european. Which naturally puts you lightyears ahead of them.

@waz why is this greasy-haired psychopath who openly considers non-whites subhumans and rejoices on their death not permabanned?

@Śakra
The term was first applied post World War II to the British Empire, the United States and the Soviet Union. However, after the end of World War II and the Suez Crisis in 1956, the United Kingdom's status as a superpower was greatly diminished, leaving just the United States and Soviet Union as superpowers. For the duration of the Cold War the United States and the Soviet Union came to be generally regarded as the two remaining superpowers, dominating world affairs. At the end of the Cold War and the dissolution of the Soviet Union in 1991, only the United States appeared to fulfill the criteria of being a world superpower.

Pls dont ruin my view on Indians. You are smart people with worst system in the world. With proper education ( which exist in Canada), you should be enrich with casual geopolitical terms like "superpower", "great power"....

I know the actual definition of the word, I am talking about the reality of the word.

@Jungibaaz @UKBengali @Avicenna
Come guys, you all know exactly, that there is no law that would justify such an action. Quite apart from the fact that there are so many snipers to cover all of Venice.

But on the other side, if someone is yelling "Allahu Akbar" at a public place, he must expect to attract the attention of the police, and that for good reason. That doesn`t mean necessary the use of lethal force, but in the case of cases shoot him down and ask after this questions. I`m the opinion that European police forces doing a great job in restraing themselves and the using of lethal force.
Try something like that in the US and the only question there is, if you get a headshot by the police or an ordinary citizen.

You don't even allow them to give Adhaan or allow them to wear clothes that they want to wear and then you speak about freedom. Freedom has to be equally applicable, selective freedom or selective restriction targeting a group cannot be considered freedom. How can a face veil collide with your personal freedom is beyond any reasonable sense.
Again, you have to freedom to do what you want at home, but you want to do it at public places, because you want to send your message and THIS collide with the freedom of the rest.
Moreover Adhaan and face veil don`t belong to our culture and this alienated us and by all means, face veil can be asecurity problem.

Agreed, they can leave whenever they want. But we are discussing freedom and not choices, right? That would be the last option for them, right? I mean if they are forced against the wall to that extent most will opt to migrate to some other country.....some will fight back. And then you complain. Your extremism will invite even more extremism.
You have the freedom to come and to go, if you don`t like it, that don`t mean you have the freedom, to install your system here.
And for what they want to fight back, hm? Extremism from our side, my a**o_O

You won't be laughing so hard in 30-40 years when population of Muslims in Europe is enough to start changing the laws!
I had laughed because your critic because you presuppose total European intolerance.
Btw, the statics shows clearly that the birth rates are falling in industry nations as well the of muslims, too.
pew-2011-global-muslim-population-abb02.png

Last edited:
I know the actual definition of the word, I am talking about the reality of the word.

So thousands of scientists and scholars agree on superpower term which applied on Soviet Union in following aspects :
Science - One of most powerful science nation in humankind.
Military - No words needed.
Cultural - Soviet Union follows tradion of Russian high culture that can be rivaled only by Italy, France and Germany.
Population - 294 million people in 4 billion sized world.
Economy - Even it was 1/2 of USA GDP, it was 2nd world economy.

Give me an empire except British, or any country besides USA that achieved so much.
Give me pls.

Do you have any education?
No offense just asking.

Term "superpower" was coined to FCKING EXPLAIN power status of USA and USSR. Without USSR term superpower will not be coined. EVER. NEVER.

@UKBengali Check your facts, on 1961, Soviet economy was on 57% of USA. It was a official IMF stats.

Pakistan Defence Forum is really great change in my online life. It make stronger my self estimation. And shows me that even Serbia, one poor country by European standars is light years ahead of third world countries.

Guys, you should invest some money in your education. Take it like brother advice.

Serbian *** is burning as USSR had no power projection capabilities.
Dying USSR told Serbia it could not protect them
against West in 1991.

USSR will soon be nothing also against the
Chinese true superpower.

I don't know what's more ridiculous, the idea that there are snipers hiding in alleyways with sound receivers/interceptors waiting for a Allahu Akbar or the fact that there are people here arguing about how it's within the right of this mayor to call for shooting of someone simply for saying something.

Would it not be better to kick out illegals/keep borders sealed, keep an eye out on mosques that are spreading hatred and clamp down on radicals on the internet from brainwashing people instead of sending one liners that serve absolutely no purpose at all?

So thousands of scientists and scholars agree on superpower term which applied on Soviet Union in following aspects :
Science - One of most powerful science nation in humankind.
Military - No words needed.
Cultural - Soviet Union follows tradion of Russian high culture that can be rivaled only by Italy, France and Germany.
Population - 294 million people in 4 billion sized world.
Economy - Even it was 1/2 of USA GDP, it was 2nd world economy.

Give me an empire except British, or any country besides USA that achieved so much.
Give me pls.

Okay okay I concede.

Serbian *** is burning as USSR had now power projection capabilities.
Dying USSR told Serbia it could not protect them
against West in 1991.

USSR will soon be nothing also against the
Chinese true superpower.

I am proud Serb from northern part of my homeland. My neigbors are Hungarians, Volksdeutschers, Romanians.. and we all live in peace, that is something that you will never understand, wannabe " European".
After thousands and thousands of wars, million of casualties, we look into future, future for our kids. In united Europe.

So just pass me, schizophrenic idiot. And go enjoy you tribal wars. Bye bye, pre-sapiens.

@Śakra
No offense friend, thank you for debate!

I am proud Serb from northern part of my homeland. My neigbors are Hungarians, Volksdeutschers, Romanians.. and we all live in peace, that is something that you will never understand, wannabe " European".
After thousands and thousands of wars, million of casualties, we look into future, future for our kids. In united Europe.

So just pass me, schizophrenic idiot. And go enjoy you tribal wars. Bye bye, pre-sapiens.

@Śakra
No offense friend, thank you for debate!

Lol at the attempt of a lowly Serb trying to be racist.
You people are a disgrace and an embarrassment to EU.
You are such low-lifes that other whites came and bombed the crap out of
you to save Muslims, not once but twice.

Please crawl back to the gutter that you as a Serb belong.

Turkey is a 3rd world country with an economy weaker than Romania. You need a bigger military. Its the only job chance most of your people have. If your military is effective remains another question...seeing how miserable it performed in Syria and Iraq.

Nope Turkey is slightly more well off than Romania.
It's economy is on a 4-5% a year growth trajectory while Italy is at 1% or less.
I would not make fun of Turkey if was you my friend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom