What's new

Mayor of Venice says ANYONE who shouts "Allahu Akbar " in his city will be shot by snipers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your words make no sense.

We took Libya. Hold it for decades and left after WW II. Libya then became a hellhole and is a failed state today.

We currently stabilize it. Its our duty since Libya is our responsibility.
Libya is your responsibility?

Hahhhah come down of that high horse dude, if it was not for the traitors among Muslims you wouldn't have a say in Libya.
And FIY Libya was destroyed because of USA's filthy intervention and your so called dictator or tyrant had made Libya beacon of civilization in north Africa.

Arab spring was a shit made by your bastard leaders and caused millions of deaths.

Go thank God , if you believe in him , we have no boundaries with Libya otherwise just like Iraq, you were receiving the dead bodies of your invader soldiers.

Libya is your responsibility?

Hahhhah come down of that high horse dude, if it was not for the traitors among Muslims you wouldn't have a say in Libya.
And FIY Libya was destroyed because of USA's filthy intervention and your so called dictator or tyrant had made Libya beacon of civilization in north Africa.

Arab spring was a shit made by your bastard leaders and caused millions of deaths.

Go thank God , if you believe in him , we have no boundaries with Libya otherwise just like Iraq, you were receiving the dead bodies of your invader soldiers.

Yes Libya is our responsibility. Libya was part of the roman empire. Later on it was an italian colony. We have more to do in Libya than Iran has in Lebanon or Syria.

Beside that Italy and Iran have good relation, so i dont understand your emotional outbreak. Dont act like a women my friend. Stick to reason.

Yes Libya is our responsibility. Libya was part of the roman empire. Later on it was an italian colony. We have more to do in Libya than Iran has in Lebanon or Syria.

Beside that Italy and Iran have good relation, so i dont understand your emotional outbreak. Dont act like a women my friend. Stick to reason.
I was talking about NATO's leadership and look what have they done to Libya.
I am not condemning your folks, they are out of my argument. I was referring to leaders of NATO, USA and when you agree with them, you are one of them.

Libya is a Muslim state, if a power whether friend or foe tries to colonize it, will face other Muslims.

Syria and Lebanon too, and finally the UK made cancer in Palestine will be cured soon enough. From end points of Kashmir, till the western boundaries of Morrocco belongs to my religion.

And by some extents you are right, Romans are trying to colonize those states once again.

Moreover our good relations cannot make me blind to colonizing Muslims countries. Better to take back your words about colonizing the country of our brothers who will join our hands inshallah.

Whatever is happening in EU and other western states, is their own mess. It is sad to see the ordinary citizens are paying for the mistakes of their leaders but all in all, you have planted Zionist-Saudi cancer in our world, used to sabotage of Muslim countries and now you are reaping what you sowed.

I was talking about NATO's leadership and look what have they done to Libya.
I am not condemning your folks, they are out of my argument. I was referring to leaders of NATO, USA and when you agree with them, you are one of them.

Libya is a Muslim state, if a power whether friend or foe tries to colonize it, will face other Muslims.

Syria and Lebanon too, and finally the UK made cancer in Palestine will be cured soon enough. From end points of Kashmir, till the western boundaries of Morrocco belongs to my religion.

And by some extents you are right, Romans are trying to colonize those states once again.

Moreover our good relations cannot make me blind to colonizing Muslims countries. Better to take back your words about colonizing the country of our brothers who will join our hands inshallah.

Whatever is happening in EU and other western states, is their own mess. It is sad to see the ordinary citizens are paying for the mistakes of their leaders but all in all, you have planted Zionist-Saudi cancer in our world, used to sabotage of Muslim countries and now you are reaping what you sowed.

Libya is a mediterranean country before its a muslim state. And it is our responsibility to create stability there. If you want it or not. It is our realm. Our monuments stand there. Not Iranian ones.

libya_ruins_01.jpg

We have as much rights to make order there, since our ancestors lived there and most Libyans ancestors were romans. We dont colonize it, we stabilize it.

As for Lebanon, its a christian country as much as it is a muslim one.

Why do you use a membername based on our ancient hero? You dont have your own? :)

Arsikander is the parsi version of Alexander. Its funny.
Your hero ???
Damn you never cease to amaze me with how further you can stoop.

I piss on savages. You're way too low to explain you the name. Your kind has no capacity to understand that. You're better off ignorant. And stay as such

Dont act like a women my friend
Demeaning and insulting of woman reported
@waz @The Eagle @Jango
. Savage mentality can't remain hidden. So much for civilized society. Lol.
Attention seeker:lol:

Why do you use a membername based on our ancient hero? You dont have your own? :)

Arsikander is the parsi version of Alexander. Its funny.
Alexander? You mean the guy who got killed in Multan "current day Pakistan":pakistan:

Your hero ???
Damn you never cease to amaze me with how further you can stoop.

I piss on savages. You're way too low to explain you the name. Your kind has no capacity to understand that. You're better off ignorant. And stay as such

Demeaning and insulting of woman reported
@waz @The Eagle @Jango
. Savage mentality can't remain hidden. So much for civilized society. Lol.
Attention seeker:lol:
120 days of sodom is italian culture
Cannibal holocaust displays italian mentality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom