What's new

Mauritius Police to buy HAL Dhruv

Gentlemen this thread does not have a pic of Turkish Dhruv. They are yet to be delivered. The helos you are discussing are Eurocopter.

may be these one

800px-HAL_Dhruv_Ambulance_Version.jpg

Yaar ek baar tail registration to dekha hota.

Its starts with VT-*** which means 'Bharat Mata Ki Jai.'

GB

Gentlemen this thread does not have a pic of Turkish Dhruv. They are yet to be delivered. The helos you are discussing are Eurocopter.

GB

dude it was an example.:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

is Dhruv ambulance being used in India or was it just to showcase the variant

is Dhruv ambulance being used in India or was it just to showcase the variant

Apparently the National Disaster Management Authority have/on order 12 HAL Dhruv.

Not sure about the Dhruv variant though. Need to see it to believe it.

GB

GB

While that usually/commonly gets called "tail registration" or "tail no.", it is in fact the radio call-sign allotted to the aircraft.

While that usually/commonly gets called "tail registration" or "tail no.", it is in fact the radio call-sign allotted to the aircraft.

In India VT are civilian registration/tail numbers for civilian aircraft.

However in case of Air India they never use VT-*** as their radio call sign.

Most of the airlines use their flight numbers for radio call signs where Air India prefers their aircraft names.

Anyways lets not get much deep into this.

GB

In India VT are civilian registration/tail numbers for civilian aircraft.

However in case of Air India they never use VT-*** as their radio call sign.

Most of the airlines use their flight numbers for radio call signs where Air India prefers their aircraft names.

Anyways lets not get much deep into this.

GB

Its funny, but i have to say this when would Indian police start to use Dhruv ???/ At least all the major metros should purchase 3-5 dhruv for their police. I hope their induction in our police start as quickly as possible.

If I were you.

a. India never sold a corvette to Mauritus.
b. India has sold ships to Mauritus,Sri Lanka, Bangladesh,Seychelles.
c. Mauritus, Coast Guard and Police are trained by India.
D. Most importantly please provide a link/source or dont waste bandwidth.

Which ships did Bangladesh buy from india? As far as I know we recieved (donations) two small coastal patrol vessels just after the liberation (Padma and Surma). We never bought any equipment from india as far as I know.

Please provide details of the purchase!

Here is a link to BN Bangladesh Navy

Which ships did Bangladesh buy from india? As far as I know we recieved (donations) two small coastal patrol vessels just after the liberation (Padma and Surma). We never bought any equipment from india as far as I know.

Please provide details of the purchase!

Here is a link to BN Bangladesh Navy

Okay I used the wrong word purchased/bought. Rest you have already mentioned that BN recieved two boats.

The only correction is they are known as Large Petrol Craft and not small coastal patrol vessels as you might say.

Its funny, but i have to say this when would Indian police start to use Dhruv ???/ At least all the major metros should purchase 3-5 dhruv for their police. I hope their induction in our police start as quickly as possible.

Will you please tell me which police force uses Helicopter(s) to begin with?

The problem with our state Governments is that they know what to buy but dont know how to maintain.

The state Government planes and helos are perfect examples of this.

Forget it for the State/Metro police.

a. they dont have funds
b. even if they buy it, the helo will become a white elephant.

GB

Back
Top Bottom