What's new

Mauritius Police to buy HAL Dhruv

Through an International bid the Dhruv would have never been selected given its bad reputation when even the Indian Army had refused this fake helicopter and prefers to procure other types of US and Russian chops like the Chinook

Chinook ?

It Tells All !!! Go and See What Chinook is .. First.

The state-of-the-art helicopter is being supplied under an inter-governmental MoU concluded last week. The chopper, which costs around seven million USD, is being supplied under a USD 100 million line of credit extended by India to Mauritius over three years ago, they said.

news.outlookindia.com | India to Supply Dhruv Choppers to Mauritius

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/39450-mauritius-police-buy-hal-dhruv.html

DHRUV is one of the cutest helicopter around..

Turkey

India bags $20 mn helicopter contract

D08134131.jpg

A08143229.jpg

Peru

domain-b.com : HAL secures order for ambulance version of ALH Dhruv from Peru

Great Benny, are these the delivered Dhruvs, or for demonstration? Can you provide the link please? Strange that the Turkish Medivac version is shorter than the Mauritian Police version.

A thread with pitcures of all exported Dhruvs would be interesting right? ;)

suprises me how jelous some people get just because we accomplish a small thing.

Through an International bid the Dhruv would have never been selected

Turkey,Peru,Ecaudor,Suriname,Nepal all bought it. Not necessary for an international bid always.

Correct your facts. It depends on every country's procurement policy.

Mauritus has lot of Indian influence and hence I rest my case.

given its bad reputation when even the Indian Army had refused this fake helicopter

Is that why they are about to acquire 150+ Dhruv's with 40 already in service?

Is that why Army chief himself travells in a Dhruv?

Is that why Dhruv is participating in bi-lateral and Army excersices?

I have also heard that this helicopter is most of the time grounded in the Mauritian helipad headquarters and it rarely make a fly or sortie. Police prefers to use the French made fennec which could fly by night and whcih is more reliable. Again India had also sold a small corvette to Mauritius which is most of the time anchored in the port becoming a musuem and which is no more seaworthy. This is the quality of Indian made equipment despite the Western gear and technology or otherwise India would have never become a net weapons importer. :rofl::rofl::rofl::tdown::tdown::tdown:

If I were you.

a. India never sold a corvette to Mauritus.
b. India has sold ships to Mauritus,Sri Lanka, Bangladesh,Seychelles.
c. Mauritus, Coast Guard and Police are trained by India.
D. Most importantly please provide a link/source or dont waste bandwidth.

GB

Back
Top Bottom