What's new

Maulvi fazlullah is sabotaging peace talks

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Members here must understand that TNSM led by fazlullah is quite indepedent from taliban led by mehsud. He is based in nooristan and kuner provinces of afghanistan and is backed by afghan governament. He has no interests in peace talks and by killing a major general they have attempted to sabotage it. The question arises why TTP claimed the responsibility? Because they dont want to show internal differences over peace talks and would never admit that hakimullah mehsud has no control over many factions unlike his predecessor baitullah mehsud.

Members here must understand that TNSM led by fazlullah is quite indepedent from taliban led by mehsud. He is based in nooristan and kuner provinces of afghanistan and is backed by afghan governament. He has no interests in peace talks and by killing a major general they have attempted to sabotage it. The question arises why TTP claimed the responsibility? Because they dont want to show internal differences over peace talks and would never admit that hakimullah mehsud has no control over many factions unlike his predecessor baitullah mehsud.
Please do not try to justify your brethren's actions. PA will swiftly deal with all of these scum !!!

There can be no peace with these rented terrorists because they are getting their orders & scripts from their foreign bosses. Politicians are incompetent, corrupt & spineless they don't know how to handle these rented bastard terrorists, who are working for their foreign bosses.

Some people on this forum think that what USA and British and Russia couldn't do we could do let them live in false paradise their stupidity would only result in 50000 of losses growing up to 500000 and these secular would have blood of those who would be killed on their hands

Some people on this forum think that what USA and British and Russia couldn't do we could do let them live in false paradise their stupidity would only result in 50000 of losses growing up to 500000 and these secular would have blood of those who would be killed on their hands

USA, Russia and British could not conquer someone elses land and lost the will to fight once they realized how little it was worth. Instead they threw that area into a black hole which from some guesses will never recover to be worth anything. US, British and Russian people are living is their false paradises and if you do not believe me go look at their embassies and the lines of the same people trying to get a piece of paradise.

This so called PEACE TALK is more like BS.....

One side from almost 99% Public to majority Military is very clear about these so called TTP is "Funded Terrorist Organization by Indian and American". How you can deal with these funded terrorist people whom handler are actually sitting in Afghanistan?

These ***** do what their Kuta bila told them with $$... simple... there is no such thing like "Peace Talk" exists atleast in this matter.

USA, Russia and British could not conquer someone elses land and lost the will to fight once they realized how little it was worth. Instead they threw that area into a black hole which from some guesses will never recover to be worth anything. US, British and Russian people are living is their false paradises and if you do not believe me go look at their embassies and the lines of the same people trying to get a piece of paradise.
Russia got broken British face huge deaths and than they ran away and their rule also ended pretty much in world and USA is on verge of collapse and its Afghan who are losers :omghaha: I can only say WOW to your obsession with west yes yes paradise

Russia got broken British face huge deaths and than they ran away and their rule also ended pretty much in world and USA is on verge of collapse and its Afghan who are losers :omghaha: I can only say WOW to your obsession with west yes yes paradise

US on verge of collapse? How did you come up with that with all the education and time you have wasted on the internet. Show me economy reports of 2012 and 2013 to prove it. Each and every sector of the US economy has rebounded with jobless rate of under 8%. Show me one muslim country that has a jobless rate of 8% or even 9%. Name one non muslim country where religious and political killings are happening everyday. Right now the countries on the verge of collapse are all muslim countries. Go ask the people outside those embassies if you are even 1% correct in ANY of your assumptions. You are more than welcome to prove me wrong and move to afghanistan and show how much you enjoy your paradise.

US on verge of collapse? How did you come up with that with all the education and time you have wasted on the internet. Show me economy reports of 2012 and 2013 to prove it. Each and every sector of the US economy has rebounded with jobless rate of under 8%. Show me one muslim country that has a jobless rate of 8% or even 9%. Name one non muslim country where religious and political killings are happening everyday. Right now the countries on the verge of collapse are all muslim countries. Go ask the people outside those embassies if you are even 1% correct in ANY of your assumptions. You are more than welcome to prove me wrong and move to afghanistan and show how much you enjoy your paradise.

Sir their economic has improved a little but still they are in huge trouble Sir still they are facing huge job less people and that number is increasing and decreasing some times it improves than again the trouble starts Sir and Sir in USA 25000 is average of murders in 2007 alone 30000 people died and this is not my or any Muslim organisation report these are reports of USA themselves their departments and in USA alone 1 out 5 women is rape victim Sir really nice heaven

Please do not try to justify your brethren's actions. PA will swiftly deal with all of these scum !!!

lets be reasonable to others point of views, there is no harm in it. and secondly for the last say 9 years the army has been swiftly getting itself in trouble rather than yielding results.

Sir their economic has improved a little but still they are in huge trouble Sir still they are facing huge job less people and that number is increasing and decreasing some times it improves than again the trouble starts Sir and Sir in USA 25000 is average of murders in 2007 alone 30000 people died and this is not my or any Muslim organisation report these are reports of USA themselves their departments and in USA alone 1 out 5 women is rape victim Sir really nice heaven

Did you just say that they are facing huge jobless rate? Did I just write down their jobless rate of 8%? Do you understand what 8% means in relation to a country of US size? Did I not ask you to provide me with a muslim country which has a jobless rate of even 9%?

Do you know their crime to punishment rate? I am not sure what I am trying to prove here. you want to hide 50% of your workforce at home because of fear of getting raped and then you want a country to prosper. Keep dreaming. Rape per 100000 people in the US is 27.3 in 2010. Do the math. Thats not 1 in 5 women. And in India it was 1.8/ 100000 people. So tell me you want to mention unreported incidents in muslim countries like egypt? You are at it again with your false and obvious secondhand muslim information.

Did you just say that they are facing huge jobless rate? Did I just write down their jobless rate of 8%? Do you understand what 8% means in relation to a country of US size? Did I not ask you to provide me with a muslim country which has a jobless rate of even 9%?

Do you know their crime to punishment rate? I am not sure what I am trying to prove here. you want to hide 50% of your workforce at home because of fear of getting raped and then you want a country to prosper. Keep dreaming. Rape per 100000 people in the US is 27.3 in 2010. Do the math. Thats not 1 in 5 women. And in India it was 1.8/ 100000 people. So tell me you want to mention unreported incidents in muslim countries like egypt? You are at it again with your false and obvious secondhand muslim information.
Yes I know their crime to punishment rate but I also know those who come out commit the same crime again most often mostly those who convert to Islam don't come back so now for past few decades they have hired Muslim chaplains also of other religions that is also their own report not mine Sir

Yes I know their crime to punishment rate but I also know those who come out commit the same crime again most often mostly those who convert to Islam don't come back so now for past few decades they have hired Muslim chaplains also of other religions that is also their own report not mine Sir

Haw, give me numbers to prove your assumption that muslim converts do not go back to jail. What % of people convert to Islam in US Jails? Where is this report you mention? Who has done this priceless survey?

lets be reasonable to others point of views, there is no harm in it. and secondly for the last say 9 years the army has been swiftly getting itself in trouble rather than yielding results.
It's not yielding results because of this fuking peace talks. give them a free hand and resources and then see what they can and can't do !!!!

Back
Top Bottom