Maulana Fazlur Rehman’s Alleged Connection to Israel Exposed

Morpheus

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Posted 5 hours ago by Raza Rizvi

maulana-fazl-ur-rehman.jpg

The United Kingdom-based scholar and researcher, Noor Dahri, who had previously revealed that the former Prime Minister of Pakistan, Nawaz Sharif, had sent delegations to Israel twice during his first two terms, has now made a shocking revelation about Maulana Fazl-ur-Rehman.

In another interview with the Israeli news channel, i24NEWS, Dahri claimed that Nawaz Sharif’s second delegation to Israel had included members from the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam Fazl (JUI-F).

“When Nawaz Sharif was in power, he sent two delegations to Israel. One of them consisting of religious people, including people from Maulana Fazl-ur-Rehman’s party”.

Quoting Dahri’s tweet, Muhammed Faisal, a Europe-based diplomatic mediator, endorsed the revelation and identified Ajmal Qadri, Maulana Fazl-ur-Rehman’s close aide, as one of the delegates who had revisited Israel in 2005.

His tweet read: “Dahri’s statement is absolutely correct. Maulana Fazlur Rehman’s party leader Ajmal Qadri also visited Israel with the delegation in Nov 2005”.

Speaking with the Israeli news channel, Dahri questioned why the Vice-President of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) had deleted her tweet containing the link to his interview.

“I can name the person who traveled from Islamabad to Tel Aviv when Maryam’s father was prime minister. Instead of deleting the retweet, she should have answered my video and brought evidence if my allegations about her father were wrong,” he said.

While the revelation has exposed Maulana Fazl-ur-Rehman who ironically calls Prime Minister Imran Khan a ‘Jewish agent’, Maryam Nawaz’s gaffe on Twitter has raised eyebrows, with people questioning why she chose to delete the tweet instead of countering Dahri’s claim.

+++++++++++++++++

@Norwegian @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Patriot forever @HRK @Verve

Even diesel has been exposed as a Yahoodi agent.

Wow, I mean who would have ever thought a morbidly corrupt wannabe Maulana whose close friend, confidante and fellow PDM terrorist Nawaz Sharif would have had people that were in contact with the ZIonist occupation of Palestine aka Israel.

How anyone follows him I don't know.

The guy was campaigning against the Hindu Mandir being built in Islamabad which is the same mandir that his bff Nawaz Sharif agreed to not only allow the construction of but even finance.

No wonder the JUI-F joined the PDM instead of Khan and the PTI.

He's a hypocrite, a complete lunatic and in the lobby of deranged liberal/secular fanatics and terrorists like those who orchestrated the Aurut March and the ANP.

Hope the people that follow him and hang onto his words realize he isn't Gen. (retd) Hamid Gul and Lt. Gen. (retd) Javed Nasir. This fat *** has never fought in a war to defend Pakistan, its freedoms or Islam and the people he's surrounded himself with are the very people those that campaign for him hate.

I just can't wait for Pakistan to be rid of him and every other member of the PDM. Elections can't arrive soon enough.

Nov 2005 - Mushy would have authorised it!

Musharraf was a cancer and I've said this before but a lot of our economic problems are owed to him.

I have respect for him but at the same time he was a disaster for Pakistan who ultimately did nothing to improve the future situation of Pakistan instead opting to sign NRO's for criminals like Nawaz Sharif, Benazir Bhutto and Zardari.

Last edited:
WELL last month a civilian and a uniform top notch from pakistani ruling party, also met israeal angels in DOHA ALSO,
its policy of every govt for back door channels to be open with isreal
even ISI HAS GIVEN INFORMATION TO MOSSAD, ABOUT SOME SYNANaGOG , attack being formulated in india some time ago,
nothing new, like imran said -public aint ready for the acceptance of isreal----
next step--------
get the public readt to accept isreal------------bingo

WELL last month a civilian and a uniform top notch from pakistani ruling party, also met israeal angels in DOHA ALSO,
They were pmln operatives probably was Mariyam shared clips of Israeli channel few days after that :-)

peace accord of Hudaybiya

joint effort to combat abrahamophobia

enlightened moderation

pick you poison
Wow, I mean who would have ever thought a morbidly corrupt wannabe Maulana whose close friend, confidante and fellow PDM terrorist Nawaz Sharif would have had people that were in contact with the ZIonist occupation of Palestine aka Israel.

How anyone follows him I don't know.

The guy was campaigning against the Hindu Mandir being built in Islamabad which is the same mandir that his bff Nawaz Sharif agreed to not only allow the construction of but even finance.

No wonder the JUI-F joined the PDM instead of Khan and the PTI.

He's a hypocrite, a complete lunatic and in the lobby of deranged liberal/secular fanatics and terrorists like those who orchestrated the Aurut March and the ANP.

Hope the people that follow him and hang onto his words realize he isn't Gen. (retd) Hamid Gul and Lt. Gen. (retd) Javed Nasir. This fat *** has never fought in a war to defend Pakistan, its freedoms or Islam and the people he's surrounded himself with are the very people those that campaign for him hate.

I just can't wait for Pakistan to be rid of him and every other member of the PDM. Elections can't arrive soon enough.

Musharraf was a cancer and I've said this before but a lot of our economic problems are owed to him.

I have respect for him but at the same time he was a disaster for Pakistan who ultimately did nothing to improve the future situation of Pakistan instead opting to sign NRO's for criminals like Nawaz Sharif, Benazir Bhutto and Zardari.

By already hinting of recognition of Israel tied to Palestinian settlement, Pakistan has already taken a uturn on Jinnahs stance that Israel has no right to exist as it was termed a bastard child of the land grabbing colonial western imperialism.

It is quite fascinating what one demagogue can achieve in nation state geopolitics

Musharraf wasted decades of Pakistan after giving NRO to PPP and PMLN

Posted 5 hours ago by Raza Rizvi

maulana-fazl-ur-rehman.jpg

The United Kingdom-based scholar and researcher, Noor Dahri, who had previously revealed that the former Prime Minister of Pakistan, Nawaz Sharif, had sent delegations to Israel twice during his first two terms, has now made a shocking revelation about Maulana Fazl-ur-Rehman.

In another interview with the Israeli news channel, i24NEWS, Dahri claimed that Nawaz Sharif’s second delegation to Israel had included members from the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam Fazl (JUI-F).

Quoting Dahri’s tweet, Muhammed Faisal, a Europe-based diplomatic mediator, endorsed the revelation and identified Ajmal Qadri, Maulana Fazl-ur-Rehman’s close aide, as one of the delegates who had revisited Israel in 2005.

His tweet read: “Dahri’s statement is absolutely correct. Maulana Fazlur Rehman’s party leader Ajmal Qadri also visited Israel with the delegation in Nov 2005”.

Speaking with the Israeli news channel, Dahri questioned why the Vice-President of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) had deleted her tweet containing the link to his interview.

While the revelation has exposed Maulana Fazl-ur-Rehman who ironically calls Prime Minister Imran Khan a ‘Jewish agent’, Maryam Nawaz’s gaffe on Twitter has raised eyebrows, with people questioning why she chose to delete the tweet instead of countering Dahri’s claim.

+++++++++++++++++

@Norwegian @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Patriot forever @HRK @Verve

Even diesel has been exposed as a Yahoodi agent.
Shalom Molana Fazlu
you are following the foot steps of your Arabi brothers.

its policy of every govt for back door channels to be open with isreal
even ISI HAS GIVEN INFORMATION TO MOSSAD, ABOUT SOME SYNANaGOG , attack being formulated in india some time ago,
nothing new, like imran said -public aint ready for the acceptance of isreal----
next step--------
best factual and non emotional commentary about question of Israel so far.
thanks for your thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom