What's new

Maulana Fazl Pashtun version of CIA, NATO: Musarrat Shaheen

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
DERA ISMAIL KHAN -

Famous Pashto actress of the past and leader of Tehreek-e-Musawat, Musarrat Shaheen, on Tuesday took on her political rival JUI-F chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman, saying he was a Pashtun version of the American CIA and NATO.

Addressing a rally, Musarrat said those who opposed the creation of Pakistan could not be sincere with the country.

She hoped Imran Khan’s PTI would help her win the elections against Fazlur Rehman.

Musarrat has announced contesting elections against Maulana Fazlur Rehman.

She has run against Fazl in elections earlier as well.

Fazl Pashtun version of CIA, NATO: Musarrat Shaheen | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

I dont know about PTI, but my full support to her... may you defeat that icon of munafiqat !!

i will utilize the new option box introduced on ballot paper by election commission :D

I would love to see Molanna Gas Loosing to a woman. I just hope that idiot taliban supporter diesel suffers the worst defeat ever.

I agree, she is right!.....Its high time for maulana to take some rest...... barri khidmat kar lee mulk-o-qoum ki.........25 sal se iqtidaar mey hain........bus zalimo! mulana sahib per aur mazeed bhoj na daalo.....Thurra aram farma lain!

Back
Top Bottom