What's new

'Match fixing' scam, Indian ploy to tarnish Pak cricket's image, says Veena Malik

is Mohammad Azharudin is pakistani sir no so it means indians also involved in it and who knows why not know im 100000 percent sure indian team is fully involved in match fixing for that matter all teams too

Md. Azharuddin was caught in match fixing allegations and handed a lifelong ban from playing cricket iirc...and no Indian team is definitely is not involved...a team does not reach the top spot by throwing away matches.

^ then its not their fault, if opposition is ready to sell 'soul/character' for few dollars. It shows upbringing, Indian senior players, except Sachin are University Graduates.

What was there to tarnish at first place ? This unstability in your cricket started since WC 2007.

1. Poor performance in WC 2007

like India's performance was superb, as far as I remember your team was defeated by Bangladesh:smokin:

And also what ever happened in our team is non of your concern, you shud be busy catching those bookies growing in your country

"I seriously expected a bravery award after what I have done"
Veena Malik, former girlfriend of Pakistan fast bowler Mohammad Asif, attempts to give perspective to her contribution to the spot-fixing investigations

I seriously expected a bravery award after what I have done. My life isn’t secure anymore after these revelations. This is a male-dominated world and they try to cut to size all bold women. In Pakistan, it is a crime to be bold, beautiful and young. And I am all three.”

I seriously expected a bravery award after what I have done

Well, a recent interview on tv by Indian sport journalist(missed the name), also run sports tv show. He said, its problem in Indian society, where satta/juwa is been played on all level of society and every one wants to become rich within no time. So, this problem can not be abolish. Indian govt is failed to abolish,because of corruption on every level.

I really don't get it, the problem of betting or illegal betting in India affects only Indian govt as it does not earn the tax revenue on it. Betting is legal in many countries and that does not mean players from those countries are into match fixing.

Match fixing is a different problem that affects cricket's credibility worldwide. While mentioning Indian illegal betting (which will be legalised soon BTW), you are only trying to slide under the carpet the real issue - match fixing.

India, when we suspected Azhar, Jadeja and Prabhakar in match fixing, they never played any matches for India again. However Pakistani handling of disciplinary issues is a worldwide joke. Life ban today for reasons not disclosed (no transperancy), in the team tomorrow. Seriously, fix that before obsessing over Indian bookies.

Who cares what she says.

"All clues in match-fixing lead to Indian soil. India is the hub of betting in cricket" this is what we know already, whats new she is telling us.

And BTW who is cheetu bandra?
God father of all Indian bookies living peacefully in karachhi...you know Dawood Ibrahim??? GOI can legalise betting like it is in UK, but it is responsibility of respective boards to make sure that players are not becoming sold out tattu of the bookies.

Well, a recent interview on tv by Indian sport journalist(missed the name), also run sports tv show. He said, its problem in Indian society, where satta/juwa is been played on all level of society and every one wants to become rich within no time. So, this problem can not be abolish. Indian govt is failed to abolish,because of corruption on every level.

We will make it legal, as the govt. is probably considering. But I dont think that will solve the problem. No offence, but as long as Pak cricketers are from poor backgrounds and there's disparity between other teams' earnings, stuff like fixing will happen.

I think these players were tempted because they didnt get to play too often and as such their earning were limited. Greed, was a factor but deprivation and disparity when they saw their Indian and other colleagues was also a major factor.

I really don't get it, the problem of betting or illegal betting in India affects only Indian govt as it does not earn the tax revenue on it. Betting is legal in many countries and that does not mean players from those countries are into match fixing.

Match fixing is a different problem that affects cricket's credibility worldwide. While mentioning Indian illegal betting (which will be legalised soon BTW), you are only trying to slide under the carpet the real issue - match fixing.

India, when we suspected Azhar, Jadeja and Prabhakar in match fixing, they never played any matches for India again. However Pakistani handling of disciplinary issues is a worldwide joke. Life ban today for reasons not disclosed (no transperancy), in the team tomorrow. Seriously, fix that before obsessing over Indian bookies.

Well, Indian betting is not reach the maturity of legalized type betting,which we see in US. Where betting works in controlled environment,that's why betting is not popular. Buying few odds and losing few dollar under govt watch doesn't affect the sports. Where sports or player is not a part of winning or losing royalty. While in India rich and very rich people put the money directly on team and players.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom