What's new

Massive pro-freedom rally in Dialgam

So my guess was right :p:

I know, and it's very disappointing.
If you people will celebrate the blinding, killing & raping of Kashmiri people then I will also point finger at tarbiat you people have attained from your homes .......
Why we listen to pakistani who regularly cluster bomb it own population

Which population we "cluster bomb" every day? Mention ONE event when Pakistan dropped CLUSTER BOMB on it's population?
Mention it or else I will question your birth certificate once again .......
Why we listen to pakistani who regularly cluster bomb it own population

You exposed nothing no gives damn what Pakistan thinks

International community labeled you Roque state for reason

Here comes the another delusionalist

We are listening to this since 1947
Oh boy international community that starts with I and ends with A we dont care about that community

I know, and it's very disappointing.
If you people will celebrate the blinding, killing & raping of Kashmiri people then I will also point finger at tarbiat you people have attained from your homes .......
Nobody is celebrating Kashmir's turbulence here. Indians are concerned as much as you are. After all the common lives are suffering because of this. The lives of Kashmiris, local forces, armed forces all of them matters to us.

Stop whining about bangladesh, u r never ever going to get kashmir, sooner u accept that.. the better.

Our brothers on the other side will get independence sooner or later.

2016_8$largeimg205_Aug_2016_235820640.jpg

^Anyways Good to see that the police have added better quality front sights to their pellet shotguns.This will help them aim their shots better and hit the arsonists right in their face

And you call us oppressive.

Nobody is celebrating Kashmir's turbulence here. Indians are concerned as much as you are. After all the common lives are suffering because of this. The lives of Kashmiris, local forces, armed forces all of them matters to us.

Yes that's why the Indian members here are happy to see innocent Kashmiri's blinded and killed just for protesting.

Indians butts hurts a lot seeing a Pakistani flag in occupied Kashmir:lol:

2016_8$largeimg205_Aug_2016_235820640.jpg

^Anyways Good to see that the police have added better quality front sights to their pellet shotguns.This will help them aim their shots better and hit the arsonists right in their face.

Just stay out of their way or you might get shot on your ugly pathetic Mug. People like you truly define the gutters of humanity.

They opted violence way of protest their Fate is certain

42 jats killed in police firing in Haryana during unrest

50 rioters killed in riots of muzzafarnagar in Up

Norms are universal
In every protest

Just proves that you people have a policy of being universal scums. Seriously with such standards of your norms no wonder rape has become an epidemic in india. Well what is rape when killing of civilians by state is an every day business.

Back
Top Bottom