What's new

Massive floods across Pakistan | Thousands Killed

Look at the indians they r like accept it and are rather trying to force aid tht most PAKISTANIS DONT WANT!

And the Apologists WOW.... how much have u donated Mr Sparkle?

Ghairat is a thing found in KHANDANI PEOPLE which some people here LACK!
I rather die then getting AID frm my enemy coz after i survive the same enemy will use tht as a weapon to torture me!

And leave the millions hungry,starving n left alone at the mercy of death?
Oh yes, thats what I'm hoping for day and night.

Your dramatic BS statement reinforces my point about the strings attached to Indian money.

An enemy cannot help. Period. It is illogical to believe otherwise.

I don't want Pakistan to be another Troy and let the horse in.

How much have you donated? Being a Journalist what have you done to aid the people who are suffering?

I have donated much more than the PDF donation drive uptill now have collected.

And i dont need to come here and post my pics and videos while running from one camp to another helping the flood victims. Thats not needed in my view. When the situation is improved i might share these with you.

For the time being my priority is flood victims NOT publicity

(and BTW i along with an organisation [dont want to mention its name as you guys will start grinning] have been able to send 10 trucks of different food items and clothing/tents/medicines.

Alot of people have worked and collected the donations and other stuff.

During Swat IDPs crises we have sent over two dozen trucks of aid as well through ISPR :cheers:

Your dramatic BS statement reinforces my point about the strings attached to Indian money.

I agree with you.

Some Indian members who are getting extra caring must divert their attention (and time) to the flood affected people of Leh.

I dedicate this to Sparkle the american pakistani!

In 2005 we rejected Indian helis with Indian pilots. Rest the medicines and other stuff was accepted. And India rejected our demand to provide helis only. Both the countries had good reasons for that.

So what was so grave that had happened in 2005 5 due to which there should be any reluctance??

I think it was the fact that Pakistan tried to hide the help from India from the people who were receiving the aid.

But afterwards, officials reported that Pakistani authorities had ripped off `made in India' labels from relief material before distributing them, because it was easier to believe that India had not helped out during the earthquake. India had also made a cash contribution to Pakistan's relief efforts, but Pakistan never used it, which led to a feeling of rejection in the Indian side.

India still debating whether to send aid to Pakistan - India - The Times of India

And leave the millions hungry,starving n left alone at the mercy of death?

:blink: millionsssssssss will starve and die due to non-acceptance of peanuts from India ????????

you surely have some understanding problem.

Look at the indians they r like accept it and are rather trying to force aid tht most PAKISTANIS DONT WANT!

And the Apologists WOW.... how much have u donated Mr Sparkle?

Ghairat is a thing found in KHANDANI PEOPLE which some people here LACK!
I rather die then getting AID frm my enemy coz after i survive the same enemy will use tht as a weapon to torture me!

The usual personal attacks. Stating "Khandani" is along the usual pathetic lines of trying to state that others are somehow less self-respecting than you (suggesting bazaari I might say, another usual chest thumping bigot's argument). I cannot care less about such pathetic and shameless attacks.

Difference of opinion is the essence of a tolerant, pluralistic and progressive society.

I dedicate this to Sparkle the american pakistani!

So I'm a American-Pakistani now and you're supposed to be the "pure" Pakistani as if you know me? Pathetic little attacks.

PS : Asim is Arab-Pakistani :)

:blink: millionsssssssss will starve and die due to non-acceptance of peanuts from India ????????

you surely have some understanding problem.

and you are suffering from Chronic Trolling Syndrome......few people just dont get away with their cheap shots.......ehhhh

@ Abu Zolfiqar and Jana for their everyday rant about insults on Bharat Rakshak -

Pakistani's always have this need to prove themselves worthy? Why the hell do you need that? Who cares what the people in Bharat Rakshak think about you? You need to believe in your self rather than having the need to prove yourself to everybody else.

Cheers.

My next post on this thread ( until provoked :P) will be when the decision from Pak Govt will be official , wether they accept the aid or reject it since it has several strings attached...lol.

toh milte hain ek break ke baad..:wave:

As stated by various members with ample examples of instances where countries of serious differences have set aside their issues and helped each other without indulging too much in a delusional mindset and have moved along , its a pity even a humanitarian effort is seen with a misjudged mind and a ever doubtful eyes.

I think it was the fact that Pakistan tried to hide the help from India from the people who were receiving the aid.

But afterwards, officials reported that Pakistani authorities had ripped off `made in India' labels from relief material before distributing them, because it was easier to believe that India had not helped out during the earthquake. India had also made a cash contribution to Pakistan's relief efforts, but Pakistan never used it, which led to a feeling of rejection in the Indian side.

India still debating whether to send aid to Pakistan - India - The Times of India

I have already replied that. I dont think so you can remove the printed label from thousands of goods :))) can you?

How can you remove it from medicines lolzz

and ABOVE all Does it mean that all INDIA wanted was Publicity ??? and NOT truly helping the quake victims.

If i want to help the troubled people i will give a damn if you know my name or not.

This complaint by Indian officials have proven that Indian aid was aimed at scoring points and not helping the victims.

2. During earthquake the entire world had contributed billions of dollars how does India know or can claim that out of those billions of dollars the Indian money was not used??

i request my fellow countrymen not to reply anymore .... our country has done what she suppose to do... by indulging in cheap shots and flame game will earn nothing. hope u understand

I have already replied that. I dont think so you can remove the printed label from thousands of goods :))) can you?

How can you remove it from medicines lolzz

and ABOVE all Does it mean that all INDIA wanted was Publicity ??? and NOT truly helping the quake victims.

If i want to help the troubled people i will give a damn if you know my name or not.

This complaint by Indian officials have proven that Indian aid was aimed at scoring points and not helping the victims.

Well, it was not done for publicity. But removing the labels proves that Pakistan could not get rid of it's hostile mindset even in a tragic situation.

2. During earthquake the entire world had contributed billions of dollars how does India know or can claim that out of those billions of dollars the Indian money was not used??

I think that information must have come from Pakistan itself, there would be no other way.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom