What's new

Massive Elephant Walk by IAF! 75 fighter jets!! (Jaguar and Rafale)

I count only 12 triplets in formation, 1 more catching up and 1 turning on to the runway from the taxi way, so at most 45 in the picture not 75

Some more pictures from the elephant walk. Beautiful indeed.
1630402144117.jpg
1630402144205.jpg
1630402144242.jpg
1630402144273.jpg

Iaf can do all the cat walks it likes but when the duty calls they just run behind the army land based missile cover- -------.

Modi to iaf , go run some bomb sorties inside pak like they did some hours ago

iaf to modi , sir itd be better if army launches missile at enemy and we save our air assets -------- .

Meanwhile indians on pdf

Rawwwwwwr its declaration of war
Rawwwwwr wait for iaf turn
Rawwwwwwr we gonna chew paaki defenses off
Rawwwwwr and rawwwwwwr and rawwwwwr followed by an i.d deactivation saga for almost a year until some Raphael thing paid the visit ------

Are any of these 75 capable of taking on Pakistan Air Force?

Because on 27 February 2019, the best Indian fighter aircraft could do was run away, apparently "dodge" or not show up.

Screenshot_20210831-103327_Facebook.jpg

IAF almost never conducts elephant walks and the soon to be retired jaguar is quite a weird choice for a rare photo shoot. Replacing the Jaguar with the Su 30's or Mig-29's would have made a much more intimidating elephant walk. IAF needs to learn more PR skills.

Interesting choice to put the jaguar in the walk. The jaguar cam carry the cbu 105 but its still very underpowered (mostly due to its engine).

The usual "kangar Tamasha" by the indians nothing else.

IAF almost never conducts elephant walks and the soon to be retired jaguar is quite a weird choice for a rare photo shoot. Replacing the Jaguar with the Su 30's or Mig-29's would have made a much more intimidating elephant walk. IAF needs to learn more PR skills.
In my opinion, the M2k and MKI's with the rafales would've made for a better elephant walk. It would've certainly looked a lot better with MKI's and M2K's both being beautiful jets.

However, as far as the intimidation factor goes ... its more or less imaginary considering what the PAF has done to the IAF recently.

Exactly what i was thinking.

Back
Top Bottom