What's new

Massive Chinese base with armor division at stand-off point in Doklam revealed!

In earlier stand off Chinese ran away, this time not allowed. :D

LOL, if we ran away, how come Donglang is now a giant Chinese military base, while Indians are nowhere to be seen?

What happened to India's "mutual defence treaty" with Bhutan?

Wasn't it the other way round in doklam?
We actually invaded china, they screamed and cried while doing nothing on ground.
This development shows they are scared shitless.

According to India, officially Donglang is Bhutan's territory, and thus protected by a full "mutual defence treaty" with India. :P

So how come India unilaterally retreated and abandoned their mutual defence treaty with Bhutan?

Spread the word, increase traffic, let the print make some money.

google maps images with arrows pointing left and right that claims helipad, rocket launchers, ISIS flags. Oh wait.
raj47 raj47 .

Bhutanese know what Indians have done to them..

I hope no other country thinks about a defense treaty with India. because treaty with Indians means losing your claim forever.. :sarcastic:

Modi is totally humiliated by unilateral retreat after boasting so much about shupa powa...

L4.001.jpeg

I want to ask specially about this pic above.. I don't believe this guy rajfortyseven.. but the "Point of Conflict" shown by him is the same where Indians didn't want China to make road?

I hope no other country thinks about a defense treaty with India. because treaty with Indians means losing your claim forever.. :sarcastic:

I want to ask specially about this pic above.. I don't believe this guy rajfortyseven.. but the "Point of Conflict" shown by him is the same where Indians didn't want China to make road?

Bhutan have Sikkim to learn from. If you get to close to India, you get annexed.

The point of conflict and the end of the road are just 20m apart, it's the same thing. At the end of the road we just built a forward base. You see, the Indians take the word 'point' literally, you have to build exactly on the 'point' else it is ok, so Chinese can just build around this 'point' and it is ok.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The same with their definition of 'disengagement'. They let the Indian media imagination run wild on Chinese withdrawal when in actual fact, they didn't leave at all.:enjoy:

Actually, you don't have to depend on raj47, just use google earth, it's the same pic.

Please chinese fellas stop opening new thread each and every minute, this would not make Puusy Liberation Army brave. You are super power of future, train your Puusy Liberation Army hard to achieve Chinese objective and aspiration.
Ermm, how does the one who remained on Doklam and didn't leave be the coward? And the one running away is not? You Indians never cease to amaze me with the kind of warped logic.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wasn't it the other way round in doklam?
We actually invaded china, they screamed and cried while doing nothing on ground.
This development shows they are scared shitless.
Hi kuti muti, for you to invade an area, you need to remain there, you don't run away. Next time, when our army comes, you stay there and fight and invade that area, not run when our army, supplies and equipment comes in.

China needs to deploy more troops in Northern india since india has signed a "logistical agreement" with the US which gives US the option to build military bases anywhere in india including northern borders with China. The indian north can become a staging area for the US to send terrorists to China. Thus it is important for China to increase deployment and if required invade north india.

China needs to deploy more troops in Northern india since india has signed a "logistical agreement" with the US which gives US the option to build military bases anywhere in india including northern borders with China. The indian north can become a staging area for the US to send terrorists to China. Thus it is important for China to increase deployment and if required invade north india.
I suspect USA will not be able to build bases in India because it has too many diseases, pestilience, parasites, foul smells and poisonous animals. Only Indians are genetically able to survive these kinds of conditions. It is the ultimate protection against invasion.

I suspect USA will not be able to build bases in India because it has too many diseases, pestilience, parasites, foul smells and poisonous animals. Only Indians are genetically able to survive these kinds of conditions. It is the ultimate protection against invasion.
:lol:

The point of conflict and the end of the road are just 20m apart, it's the same thing. At the end of the road we just built a forward base. You see, the Indians take the word 'point' literally, you have to build exactly on the 'point' else it is ok, so Chinese can just build around this 'point' and it is ok.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The same with their definition of 'disengagement'. They let the Indian media imagination run wild on Chinese withdrawal when in actual fact, they didn't leave at all.:enjoy:

Actually, you don't have to depend on raj47, just use google earth, it's the same pic.

So this is the reason Indians are absent from this thread.. lolz..

Yes, India itself is a biological weapon to non Indians. And Indians who live there had evolved to counter those germs. Those who have not evolved had die off.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom