What's new

Massive Chinese base with armor division at stand-off point in Doklam revealed!

Only idiots will believe that status co has changed. No matter how much china's paid propaganda machine Scream, cry, shout, yell, bark, jump dance etc. Nothing has changed and nothing is gonna change. All those constructions are of pre Dec and are min 150mtr away from the disputed land.

We all have seen those Daily Chinese Soap, when India blocked them.

People shd be smart to understand, if China has really occupied disputed land, the amount of Pomp and Show it will do to show the world who is the real power.

India is very well prepared. And it sits on height watching all circus going on.:lol::lol:

Erm, since when did THEPRINT INDIA AND GOOGLE became a Chinese website?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: There is actually a scale at the bottom of those satellite snapshots, it's actually less than 100 meters from the border. It never occured to you that the Indian Gov is lying to protect their image as a SUPA POWA 2012?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The only country that believes Commie regime of China is Pakistan.
Even Chinese don't believe these commie clowns anymore.

China will be freed from the commie filth soon enough.
Salim, Communist or Nationalist, both of them claim Doklam. It's not ideological, it's a scared border. :enjoy:

http://www.mea.gov.in/media-briefin...+to+queries+regarding+the+situation+in+doklam

Official Spokesperson's response to queries regarding the situation in Doklam
January 18, 2018

In response to media queries about the situation in Doklam, the Official Spokesperson said:

''Our attention has been drawn to some reports that question the accuracy of the position stated by the Government in respect to the situation in Doklam.

It may be recalled that last year, a face-off situation that had arisen in the Doklam region, was resolved following diplomatic discussions between India and China, based on which both sides arrived at an understanding for the disengagement of their border personnel at the face-off site.

Subsequently, in response to repeated questions about any change in the status quo at the face-off site, Government had stated that there was no basis for such imputations. Government would once again reiterate that the status quo at the face-off site has not been altered. Any suggestion to the contrary is inaccurate and mischievous.''

Notice how the Indian MEA omitted the word 'vicinity' from their usual generic statement. The radius seems to be getting smaller by the day. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Contrast that to this from Chinese MOFA

Q: New satellite images carried by the media show that China is building an enormous military complex close to the stand-off area of Dong Lang. The Indian Foreign Ministry reiterated that it has not happened at the stand-off area. But this also caused concerns among the Indian political parties. In its response, the Indian Foreign Ministry said the status quo at the stand-off site has not been altered. How do you respond to this particular report?

A: I also just noticed the relevant reports. I am not aware of the specific situation and I wonder who provided the satellite images.

I believe you are well aware of our position on the Dong Lang issue. The Dong Lang area is China's territory and has always been under China's effective jurisdiction. There is no dispute about that. China has been carrying out infrastructure building activities in the area such as road building to improve the living and working conditions of local soldiers and residents, which is absolutely legitimate and lawful as we are exercising our sovereign rights in our own territory. China will never throw comments on India's construction activities in its own territory. So, we believe that other countries shall not make inappropriate remarks on China's sovereign acts in its own territory.

Q: Considering that this particular report has raised concerns of chances of a second stand-off. Last year's stand-off issue is supposed to have been resolved, do you see any chance of it recurring again?

A: Regarding that stand-off incident in Dong Lang which was caused by the illegal trespassing of the Indian border troops, the senior official of the Indian military also acknowledged that it was the Indian troops that made the illegal crossing, as I said two days ago. This incident put China-India relations under grave tests. We hope that the Indian side could learn its lesson and avoid a recurrence. Leaders of the two sides reached important consensus on further improving and developing China-India relations under the new circumstance at the Xiamen BRICS Summit last September. We hope that the relevant party in India could earnestly follow the important consensus reached by the two leaders, work in the same direction, and jointly maintain peace and stability of the border area and the improvement and development of China-India relations.
:cool:. After this Modi is gonna call Xi, bhai can you please postpone construction for a few more months, my voters are getting pissed. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
The whole planet could see China construction work will be going head and completed as Chinese wanted

And as usual a billion Indians In denial due to a former train conductor had promised them a victory larger than his 56 inch waist .

Americans tiger India to counter Chinese dragon . Turning out to be a *** donkey

Is the reason for changing location of this thread from "China Far & East" to here is because not many Indians were commenting under it's old location?...I mean with a hope that things will spice-up a bit here?

These clowns will jump over any small 'victory'. Just like they will jump by thinking they are supa powa 2012. Yay we are supa powa, yay we biggest military. Indiots don't realize they are living in a shithole with a starving population. Even NK is better off....

Precisely because of that, they are more excitable than anyone else, as they need something to cheer themselves up. You would think with all their "freedom", they should be less brainwashed and of more critical thinking. Heck no, many of them actually are so ignorant to the point you would doubt if they know anything besides English.

"India is an open society with a closed mind, and China is "closed society" with an open mind", said an Indian scholar.

Is the reason for changing location of this thread from "China Far & East" to here is because not many Indians were commenting under it's old location?...I mean with a hope that things will spice-up a bit here?

Maybe they finally came to senses that they were not as victorious as they once thought they were?

There is actually another thread in Fareast, the Chinese members didn't spice it up and it was buried by other news. :cool:

China will be freed from the commie filth soon enough.

Have you ever considered that if China became a liberal democracy, we would be doing the same thing the liberal democratic USA is doing, i.e. starting 3 wars in the last decade alone?

And considering the extremely poor state of the Indian armed forces, where their roads don't even reach the border, perhaps that is not what you would want?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom