What's new

Massive blast in Peahawar.

And from where the hell did India come into this discussion?

Unless they are the actors behind it or the affectees, i don't see if there is any need to bring India, China ,Bangladesh,Nepal .....into this.

If you are feeling it's hard to stay on topic......then just find some other venue and leave this thread.

I did not see any discussion on India...

And from where the hell did India come into this discussion?

Unless they are the actors behind it or the affectees, i don't see if there is any need to bring India, China ,Bangladesh,Nepal .....into this.

If you are feeling it's hard to stay on topic......then just find some other venue and leave this thread.

Itz actually @Shweta who involved India in this tragic thread. We are actually derailing the thread so no more discussions on India/Kashmir.

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP to dead, a very poor response by Pakistanis on this thread.

The PTI information minister in KPK has blamed the "war on terror" for the blast instead of the TTP.
It is very clear that the new PTI government is sympathetic to the Taliban, even after losing 2 of their own parliamentarians at the hands of Taliban. We should expect the TTP to become stronger and bolder, a grim prospect really.

Well. I voted for PTI. but one thing I do not understand is. Does it matter if a criminal is from Pakistan, TTP, or Punjab? Sindh, KPK? Balochistan? Does it matter what religion a criminal follows? whither he be a Muslim, Christian, or a Jew? A criminal is a criminal, and like all criminal he needs to punished. His ethnic back and religion are irrelevant to crime and justice.

I guess anyone can go in KPK and commit murder, instead of apprehending and punishing the criminal, some how war on terror is blamed for the crime, and instead of punishing the guy, KPK government starts negotiating with him. The criminals are running lose now just because they have an excuse.

I am sorry, but this is not how it works. If you talk justice, then justice needs to be implemented with an Iron hand. You need to kill criminals or at least take bloody money.

PTI zindabad.... Its all because of war on terror

A JOURNEY FROM NYA PAKISTAN TO GAYA PAKISTAN
2013-2018

Writer:

PRO PEACE TALIBANS

HERO:

Baitullah Mehsood

Vilan:

Imran Khan

Plot:

Nya Pakistan

Conclusion:

ISLAMIZ JAMUHRIA PAKSITAN ---------> ISLAMI JAMHURIA TALIBANE PAKISTAN

Population...... 10 Million (PTI + TTP) ..... Kafir Died....... 180 Million

:pissed:

they should ban that weapons culture in that part of the world. teach them farming r animal husbandry and shut the gun making shops

you can try taking away the guns but not the motivation behind the violence. It will take generations to remove that poison. Sadly, Pakistani government has not even recognized the poison and is rather willing to tolerate it.

So IK & other spineless politicians still think they can solve problems by talking to these rented terrorists?

I support Gen. musharraf's policy of no negotiation with the terrorists & it was successful but these spineless politicians will not understand this & they will continue to harm Pakistan daily.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom