What's new

Massive blast in Peahawar.

I partially agree with you. Security agencies aren't as incompetant as you portray. They have arrested scores of hardcore terrorists which were released by Pro-TTP-LeJ Judiciary citing lack of evidence. Recently, news broke out that a member of LONDON GROUP Najam Sethi released dozens of LeJ terrorists when he was care-taker CM of Punjab. Besides, Security forces and their agencies are being attacked from multiple sides whether by Govt, Media, Judiciary or by TTP-LeJ-BLA so I don't understand how would they work when their hands are tied by pakistan's prostitute media and Judiciary? Give them free hand to take on these mercenaries and don't cry on missing persons.

Innocence of Pakistan intelligence agencies is buried all over pakistan as long as people like you keep denying reality this will keep happening.

That's very disturbing.Peshawar is situated right at the door step of this troubled zone.Those cancer cells keep on crossing the check posts because our immune system couldn't pick them.And this is going to keep on happening unless their base is hit and their arteries for recruitment and weaponization are cut.

I don't want to criticize someone just for the sake of a fashion.But i feel that NS send a pretty wrong message right from the start.

The state must have taken a strong stance with diplomacy and force being used at the same time.With the diplomacy just keeping an eye on the pulse of those terrorist and telling them, we are ready for the talks," ready when you are".....and the force acting on the front to make them talk or at least make them flee far away from the city centers.

Now that nothing like this is happening, the overall phenomenon of the US troops leaving the arena and the Pakistani government showing an appeasing attitude, they are getting all the encouragement that they could get, to show us their rage and make the people suffer from this terrorist outrage.

PESHAWAR: At least 16 persons, including three children, were killed and more than 25 injured in a blast on Sunday near Peshawar's Badaber police station targeting a convoy of security vehicles.

Deputy Commissioner Peshawar, Jawed Marwat, told media persons that 16 people, icluding a woman and children, were killed and 25 others injured in the blast.

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa's Inspector General of Police, Ehsan Ghani, had also confirmed the deaths of 13 people in the car bomb targeting a convoy of the Frontier Corps

He added that the three vehicles, which comprised of the targeted convoy, were destroyed.

SP Rural Shafiullah Khan told Dawn.com that the FC convoy was moving on Kohat road when a vehicle parked near a CNG station detonated.

He added that several security personnel were injured in the attack but no one was killed.

Bomb Disposal Squad official Abdul Haq told Dawn.com that 40-50 kilograms of explosives were used in the car bomb attack.

It was not clear as yet whether the explosion was remotely detonated or carried out by a suicide bomber.

Gunfiring was also heard after the blast.

The victims were shifted to the Lady Reading Hospital where an emergency was imposed.

A market and ten vehicles situated in the blast vicinity were destroyed in the explosion.

Security forces cordoned off the area and began a search operation as investigations into the incident went underway.

While expressing grief and shock, Prime Minister Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif deeply condemned the bomb blast in Badabher, Peshawar killing innocent people and injuring many.

He also prayed for the early recovery of those injured in the blast.

Earlier Khyber Pakhtunkhwa's Information Minister Shaukat Yousufzai had confirmed that nine persons, including three children were killed in the blast whereas more than 20 were wounded.

Car bomb in Peshawar's Badaber area kills 16, injures 25 - DAWN.COM

Loss of innocent life and innocence .

"Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return."" inna lillahi wa innâ ilay-hi raji'oon"

The PTI information minister in KPK has blamed the "war on terror" for the blast instead of the TTP.
It is very clear that the new PTI government is sympathetic to the Taliban, even after losing 2 of their own parliamentarians at the hands of Taliban. We should expect the TTP to become stronger and bolder, a grim prospect really.

That's very disturbing.Peshawar is situated right at the door step of this troubled zone.Those cancer cells keep on crossing the check posts because our immune system couldn't pick them.And this is going to keep on happening unless their base is hit and their arteries for recruitment and weaponization are cut.

I don't want to criticize someone just for the sake of a fashion.But i feel that NS send a pretty wrong message right from the start.

The state must have taken a strong stance with diplomacy and force being used at the same time.With the diplomacy just keeping an eye on the pulse of those terrorist and telling them, we are ready for the talks," ready when you are".....and the force acting on the front to make them talk or at least make them flee far away from the city centers.

Now that nothing like this is happening, the overall phenomenon of the US troops leaving the arena and the Pakistani government showing an appeasing attitude, they are getting all the encouragement that they could get, to show us their rage and make the people suffer from this terrorist outrage.

Hate to tell you NS and others like him are in it for the money they dont care what average pakistani is going through.Terrorist leader are given 24 hours protection and terrorist are never ever punished lit the names of terrorist that were hanged or killed as part of there punishment? And i will list the Terrorist who were caught red handed and walked out of jails with complete immunity.

The PTI information minister in KPK has blamed the "war on terror" for the blast instead of the TTP.
It is very clear that the new PTI, government sympathetic to the Taliban, even after losing 2 of their own parliamentarians at the hands of Taliban. We should expect the TTP to become stronger and bolder, a grim prospect really.

Please do not object to Naya Pakistan, you will invite the wrath of many here.

This is the best way to deal with terrorists but Why should we deal with terrorists this way in Pakistan only ? If we do this in Kashmir you cry a river.

I don't cry a river when mujahideen are martyred. I object when civilians are killed like in Bandipora today. Mujahideen have training and weapons and they kill and get killed in the battle field. Itz a two sided game not one sided.

Martyred ?? Lolz all those scums rot in hell after that..How come they are martyred and people who are fighting for their cause in Pakistan are terrorists be it BLA or TTP ?

I am a kashmiri so all those who are fighting in Kashmir are freedom fighters for me.What you'd prefer to call them isn't my business!!! BLA---is a separatist militant group fighting in Balochistan Pakistan and how Pakistanis deal with them is their issue not mine. TTP is a religous militant organisation who wishes to impose its so called sharia on Pakistanis so itz their problem. Pakistanis are on the brink of annihilating these murderers. Again itz their problem. Since I have cultural, geographical and religous affiliations with Pakistan so I have a greater degree of love for Pakistan. With the result, I want Pakistanis to finish these scum off from the universe.

I am a kashmiri so all those who are fighting in Kashmir are freedom fighters for me.What you'd prefer to call them isn't my business!!! BLA---is a separatist militant group fighting in Balochistan Pakistan and how Pakistanis deal with them is their issue not mine. TTP is a religous militant organisation who wishes to impose its so called sharia on Pakistanis so itz their problem. Pakistanis are on the brink of annihilating these murderers. Again itz their problem. Since I have cultural, geographical and religous affiliations with Pakistan so I have a greater degree of love for Pakistan. With the result, I want Pakistanis to finish these scum off from the universe.

Sorry man..I dont agree at all ...freedom fighter fights with government like Bhagat Singh etc.....They don't kill innocent people......but terrorist just spread terror to all..kill innocent people....I feel sad when some body call them freedom fighter...

Sorry man..I dont agree at all ...freedom fighter fights with government like Bhagat Singh etc.....They don't kill innocent people......but terrorist just spread terror to all..kill innocent people....I feel sad when some body call them freedom fighter...

I am talking about those who are fighting in Kashmir. Kashmiri mujahideen don't fight with Common Indians but Indian Soldiers. They have gunned down some individuals in Kashmir as well but they were informers of Indian Agencies.

And from where the hell did India come into this discussion?

Unless they are the actors behind it or the affectees, i don't see if there is any need to bring India, China ,Bangladesh,Nepal .....into this.

If you are feeling it's hard to stay on topic......then just find some other venue and leave this thread.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom