What's new

Massive blast in Peahawar.

I want to know what exactly the government has done to stop these kinds of attacks which the people of Peshawar have been suffering almost constantly. The terrorists should be destroyed for what they are doing but no one bothers to even touch them.

The only thing our security forces have become experts at is hounding innocents. Innocent people are the only people they arrest. I don't understand what the difficulty is in eliminating threats like Malik Ishaq and Bilal Lahori who are leaders of sectarian mafias. I also have to wonder why no one hunts down Hakimullah Mehsud the chief of the Pakistani Taliban.

This country is in the state it is in because of us.
Sorry Pakistan, we failed you.

I want to know what exactly the government has done to stop these kinds of attacks which the people of Peshawar have been suffering almost constantly. The terrorists should be destroyed for what they are doing but no one bothers to even touch them.

The only thing our security forces have become experts at is hounding innocents. Innocent people are the only people they arrest. I don't understand what the difficulty is in eliminating threats like Malik Ishaq and Bilal Lahori who are leaders of sectarian mafias. I also have to wonder why no one hunts down Hakimullah Mehsud the chief of the Pakistani Taliban.

you eliminated many and others replaced them like Ali sher haideri and riaz Basra and Akram lahori and many more

R.I.P :( :( :(

sir u forgot hafeez saeed n gang.

Hafiz Saeed is a Hero !!!

hmmm ok these ttp n other trouble causing agents were also ur hero during Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. with time heros change n become villains. saap ko jitna bhi dood pilao par wo zehar hee uglega.

Hafiz Saeed is a Hero !!!

hmmm ok these ttp n other trouble causing agents were also ur hero during Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. with time heros change n become villains. saap ko jitna bhi dood pilao par wo zehar hee uglega.

n tht mofo is a hero fr u cuz he wishes death to Indians. hope tht ba$tard dies instead of innocent kids like these.

I partially agree with you. Security agencies aren't as incompetant as you portray. They have arrested scores of hardcore terrorists which were released by Pro-TTP-LeJ Judiciary citing lack of evidence. Recently, news broke out that a member of LONDON GROUP Najam Sethi released dozens of LeJ terrorists when he was care-taker CM of Punjab. Besides, Security forces and their agencies are being attacked from multiple sides whether by Govt, Media, Judiciary or by TTP-LeJ-BLA so I don't understand how would they work when their hands are tied by pakistan's prostitute media and Judiciary? Give them free hand to take on these mercenaries and don't cry on missing persons.

I partially agree with you. Security agencies aren't as incompetant as you portray. They have arrested scores of hardcore terrorists which were released by Pro-TTP-LeJ Judiciary citing lack of evidence. Recently, news broke out that a member of LONDON GROUP Najam Sethi released dozens of LeJ terrorists when he was care-taker CM of Punjab. Besides, Security forces and their agencies are being attacked from multiple sides whether by Govt, Media, Judiciary or by TTP-LeJ-BLA so I don't understand how would they work when their hands are tied by pakistan's prostitute media and Judiciary? Give them free hand to take on these mercenaries and don't cry on missing persons.

Local guy from Srinagar, Kashmir..You got pretty good knowledge about Pak internal affairs..;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom