What's new

Massive blast in Budh Bair, Peshawar.

RescueRanger

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
VBIED: Charade Vehicle Involved. BDS on route.

The force of the blast completely leveled 20 nearby shops within the radius.

9 Killed (inc: 1 Woman, 2 children)
20 injured ( Transfered to Lady Reading Hosp). 3 are deemed critical.

I need to add that the number count can rise as many are feared trapped within the rubble. Rescue 1122 Search & Rescue team is being deployed.

R.I.P. :angry:

Looks like TTP and other terrorists are still enjoying the Afghan hospitality and Pakistani establishment is still behaving like goons which they are for last few years after US invasion of Afghanistan.

RIP TO THE DEAD..SHAME ON THOSE WHO KILLED INNOCENTS.

NOTHING CAN BE ACHIEVED BY KILLING INNOCENTS..BE IT FREEDOM,JUSTICE, LAND OR WHAT EVER HOLY THING..THE MOMENT YOU KILL AN INNOCENT KNOWINGLY, YOU BECOME A MURDERER NOTHING MORE..NOTHING LESS.

Last edited:
RIP,
Shame on TTP

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP,

When Pakistan authorities will wake up & will make decisive actions? Pakistan is not the mess place, how many lives it requires? We can't blame on others when our government didn't sincere to protect people. It enough.

You can't resists trolling ?? Can't you ??

You are an MP, kindly act like one.

You saved your fellow from the face of trolling by editing his post and you call me a troll?? Anyways, It hurt my national sentiments when he called Indian terrorists... Reporting was useless , hence I myself had to reply.... If I was wrong, Forgive me...

PESHAWAR: An explosion in a passenger bus at Tela Band area in Badhbeer locality of Peshawar Wednesday morning killed at least nine persons including three children and injured 17 others.

The injured being transferred to Lady Reading Hospital in Peshawar.

Police have cordoned off the area.

You saved your fellow from the face of trolling by editing his post and you call me a troll?? Anyways, It hurt my national sentiments when he called Indian terrorists... Reporting was useless , hence I myself had to reply.... If I was wrong, Forgive me...

Kindly check the reason for his post being editing and then tell me what i did and what not, he was mentioned as a troll, but the way you responded, was more of a troll when compared to him, since you hold a high standard and should have shown it, but you did not.

Had your reporting been useless then Hawk Eyes would have still been around, rather he has been sent on perm vacation by this same person whom you are talking to, based on the reported post of yours.

Don't judge us based on just being a Pakistanis and thinking we are always biased.

sad...Pakistani terrorists killing Pakistanis....I've herd of the expression " dog eat dog world"...but this is just ridiculous.

not the right time N place for such posts.

these are not paksitani - a terrorist have no religion no country.

RIP. - these blast must be condemned - because here these idiots are not fighting soldiers.
these - son of bi@tches are killing innocent people . they dont have the courage to fight and face people with gun.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom