What's new

Massive anti-India protests erupt in Kashmir against Hindu settlement plans.

They aren't the shameless creatures. It's Prestitutes, Champion of Secularism, Pseudo Intellects etc. :ashamed:

The Article 370 can be removed if there is a political will but the above won't allow this to happen. The reasons are obvious.:coffee: #Hindus are enemies of Hindu.

Our brothers from Bihar & UP would do. :enjoy: :D

Imagine ,a political scenario if we remove article 370 .
You had already heard the barking of politicans in last year when they talked about 370.
It is not that easy.Even if NDA got absolute majority in RS and LS we cant do more about it .
Because some jealous people are out there to score,points against us.

For changing 370 we need a demographic change ,then Kashmiris should ask to us for removing that article .
So I agree with you 'Hindus are the enemies of Hindus'

Imagine ,a political scenario if we remove article 370 .
You had already heard the barking of politicans in last year when they talked about 370.
It is not that easy.Even if NDA got absolute majority in RS and LS we cant do more about it .
Because some jealous people are out there to score,points against us.

For changing 370 we need a demographic change ,then Kashmiris should ask to us for removing that article .
So I agree with you 'Hindus are the enemies of Hindus'

I imagine it. I do see India Buring, next Syria-Iraq. :sick:

This isn't going to happen in our lifetime. History is going to repeat itself. :p:

If Hurryiyaat scumbags are protesting, The government is doing something right....These townships will have security risks, hopefully there would be well built check posts and fencing to access these townships... It's a positive development that the pandits will get to resettle back in their homeland.

Sometimes, antibiotics can cause temporal fever, but it's only for good. The nation is behind the families who were displaced from Kashmir, and their resettlement in their ancestral land is long over due.

I imagine it. I do see India Buring, next Syria-Iraq. :sick:

This isn't going to happen in our lifetime. History is going to repeat itself. :p:

What ??:blink:
Are you alright my friend ? :wacko:
Perhaps we can remove that article 370 .But for that we need to be more powerful ,means we should reduce our other vulnerabilities in other fields . Other powers should stay away from to question us .I think GoI is looking for something like that.

You dont need to go anywhere .Look at the link in OP .Press TV -Iran's TV

What ??:blink:
Are you alright my friend ? :wacko:
Perhaps we can remove that article 370 .But for that we need to be more powerful ,means we should reduce our other vulnerabilities in other fields . Other powers should stay away from to question us .I think GoI is looking for something like that.

You dont need to go anywhere .Look at the link in OP .Press TV -Iran's TV

I'm alright and know what I'm talking about. :agree: I studied in college at Delhi & my best buddies were Kashmiris. :D Been there many a times, was recently there three weeks back, ended up on this forum to learn 'K Issue', though I hardly comment on it; as it's futile. .The seeds of hatred are too deep.:(

The Pseudo Seculars for political gains will leave no stone unturned to make sure that India Burns...:help:

I'm alright and know what I'm talking about. :agree: I studied in college at Delhi & my best buddies were Kashmiris. :D Been there many a times, was recently there three weeks back, ended up on this forum to learn 'K Issue', though I hardly comment on it; as it's futile. .The seeds of hatred are too deep.:(

The Pseudo Seculars for political gains will leave no stone unturned to make sure that India Burns...:help:

Only one reason is for all of this .Majority status of Secular community in Kashmir Valley .
But equating India with Syria and Iraq is quite extreme.

And you think a normal Kashmiri pundits or even a normal human being will happily volunteer to place his whole family & thier well being in this risky state experiment:disagree:

Article 370 is like "Saanp kay munh main Chipkaly....na Oglee jaye; Na Niglee jaye"
It let Kashmiri Muslim with a separate identification, Segregated preserve culture & traditions how can they let it go on the name of flawed "Indianess" slogan.....its a damn stupid expectation from them to let go their special status and merge with majority "hindu" like muslims in UP, Bihar, Hyderabad Dakan.....com'on.
Yes, most pundits won't. But Jats, Biharis, etc will once the article is gone.
See...you are bothered about Kashmiri Muslims. That is fine. We are also interested about the Kashmiri non Muslims. Now since the balance is upset, we have to look for alternatives.

Only one reason is for all of this .Majority status of Secular community in Kashmir Valley .
Sidak is correct. It is just like Iraq. Only that Kashmiris are more docile in comparison, hence no Iraq like situation. I am willing to implement the lessons they taught us. It is simple, effective and lasts forever. Might makes right.

Yes, most pundits won't. But Jats, Biharis, etc will once the article is gone.
See...you are bothered about Kashmiri Muslims. That is fine. We are also interested about the Kashmiri non Muslims. Now since the balance is upset, we have to look for alternatives.

Sidak is correct. It is just like Iraq. Only that Kashmiris are more docile in comparison, hence no Iraq like situation. I am willing to implement the lessons they taught us. It is simple, effective and lasts forever. Might makes right.

You need man power .Political support will get from NDA .But media and other so called intelluectuals will be on their side because of the so called Secualrism.

The plight of Kashmiri Pandits & Yazidis is same. The more I read about Subcontinent's History & the Hostilities between two communities...The more....:p:

India please establish these colonies and then sit back and enjoy the civil war.

There will be no civil war, that is why massive army deployment is there..these townships will be fortresses, present government does not take plight of its Hindu Kashmiris lightly.

That is why separate townships are being built to repatriate, refugees, so that they are easier to protect and can protect each other...and not integrated into hostile local population, who are out for their blood.

The plight of Kashmiri Pandits & Yazidis is same. The more I read about Subcontinent's History & the Hostilities between two communities...The more....:p:

Only sheer majority of Hindus in Valley will help them.Means a complete removal of 370.
I agree with your opinion.

Chicken shit protests over a non issue. Agar inko hinud aana pasand nahi aya to we'll give them permission to migrate to Pakistan. Going by history their muslim biradar who like to post such things on the internet will call them mohajirs on ground.

India please establish these colonies and then sit back and enjoy the civil war.

If there is a civil war, and to be honest many Indians want one once and for all there, it will not be Kashmiri Muslims versus Kashmiri Pandits alone.

Mainland India will flood in. And there are sadly too many examples, both recent and distant, of what will happen then.

The army in such a situation, will man the borders with you as their first priority. National integrity will not be compromised.

Those inside will fight it out. And many will die. Hopefully, the new Kashmir that rises from the ashes will be a progressive and prosperous Hindu Kashmir.

As I said on another thread, India holds all the cards on this one. It is India that has to decide if and when to unleash civil war on to Kashmir. Ironically though for many Kashmiris, Muslim and some Hindu, they would see it less as a civil war and more as a foreign invasion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom