What's new

Massive anti-India, anti-US and anti-Israel demos in IOK

BHarwana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Restrictions in Srinagar, leaders put under detention

Srinagar, December 08 (KMS): In occupied Kashmir, people staged massive anti-India, anti-Israel and anti-US demonstrations, today, to register protest against the American President, Donald Trump’s decision of announcing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

Call for the demonstrations was given by the Joint Resistance Leadership comprising Syed Ali Gilani, Mirwaiz Umar Farooq and Muhammad Yasin Malik.

The puppet authorities imposed curfew-like restrictions in Srinagar and deployed Indian troops and police personnel in strength in the summer capital and other major towns of the territory to stop people from staging the demonstrations. The authorities also sealed the historic Jamia Masjid in Srinagar and disallowed people from offering Juma prayers. However, people took to the streets in Srinagar, Badgam, Ganderbal, Sopore, Baramulla, Islamabad, Pulwama, Shopian, Kulgam, Kupwara, Bandipore and other areas. The demonstrators raised vociferous pro-freedom, pro-Pakistan and anti-India, anti-US and anti-Israel slogans. The Indian police resorted to teargas shelling in different areas, triggering intense clashes between the protesters and the police personnel. Many demonstrators sustained injuries in the police actions.

The puppet authorities continued to place Syed Ali Gilani under house arrest and put Hurriyat leaders including Mirwaiz Umar Farooq, Muhammad Ashraf Sehrai, Mukhtar Ahmad Waza, Ghulam Nabi Sumjhi, Umar Aadil Dar, Muhammad Yasin Attai, Zaffar Akbar Bhat , Syed Imtiyaz Haider and Muhammad Yousuf Butt under house detention or in custody. Indian police raided different areas of Srinagar to arrest the JKLF Chairman, Muhammad Yasin Malik. The JKLF Chief has gone into hiding to evade arrest as he is scheduled to lead a march towards the UN office in Srinagar on the World Human Rights Day to be observed on Sunday.

Syed Ali Gilani in a statement issued in Srinagar said that despite its tall claims of being a democracy, the US was following a biased and a prejudicial policy against the Muslim countries. Almost all other Hurriyat leaders and organizations in their statements also denounced the Trump administration’s decision terming it as the direct violation of UN Charter.

Meanwhile, the cadres of Jammu and Kashmir Muslim Conference have distanced themselves from the recent meeting of party’s President, Professor Abdul Ghani Butt with the India-appointed interlocutor, Dineshwar Sharma. The party members of district Badgam at a meeting chaired by district president Meraaj-ud-Din Soleh at Charar-e-Sharif expressed dissent over the meeting between Professor Abdul Ghani Butt and Dineshwar Sharma. The Vice President of Muslim Conference, Manzoor-ul-Haq Butt, in a statement issued in Islamabad said that Professor Butt by meeting the so-called interlocutor not only hurt the sentiments of sincere workers and office-bearers of Muslim Conference but had also acted against the collective cause of the Kashmiri people.

The Jammu and Kashmir Democratic Freedom Party held a peaceful demonstration in Islamabad town urging the UN to ensure immediate release of ailing party Chairman, Shabbir Ahmed Shah, and all other Kashmiri political prisoners.

https://kmsnews.org/news/2017/12/08/massive-anti-india-anti-us-and-anti-israel-demos-in-iok/

Restrictions in Srinagar, leaders put under detention

Srinagar, December 08 (KMS): In occupied Kashmir, people staged massive anti-India, anti-Israel and anti-US demonstrations, today, to register protest against the American President, Donald Trump’s decision of announcing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

Call for the demonstrations was given by the Joint Resistance Leadership comprising Syed Ali Gilani, Mirwaiz Umar Farooq and Muhammad Yasin Malik.

The puppet authorities imposed curfew-like restrictions in Srinagar and deployed Indian troops and police personnel in strength in the summer capital and other major towns of the territory to stop people from staging the demonstrations. The authorities also sealed the historic Jamia Masjid in Srinagar and disallowed people from offering Juma prayers. However, people took to the streets in Srinagar, Badgam, Ganderbal, Sopore, Baramulla, Islamabad, Pulwama, Shopian, Kulgam, Kupwara, Bandipore and other areas. The demonstrators raised vociferous pro-freedom, pro-Pakistan and anti-India, anti-US and anti-Israel slogans. The Indian police resorted to teargas shelling in different areas, triggering intense clashes between the protesters and the police personnel. Many demonstrators sustained injuries in the police actions.

The puppet authorities continued to place Syed Ali Gilani under house arrest and put Hurriyat leaders including Mirwaiz Umar Farooq, Muhammad Ashraf Sehrai, Mukhtar Ahmad Waza, Ghulam Nabi Sumjhi, Umar Aadil Dar, Muhammad Yasin Attai, Zaffar Akbar Bhat , Syed Imtiyaz Haider and Muhammad Yousuf Butt under house detention or in custody. Indian police raided different areas of Srinagar to arrest the JKLF Chairman, Muhammad Yasin Malik. The JKLF Chief has gone into hiding to evade arrest as he is scheduled to lead a march towards the UN office in Srinagar on the World Human Rights Day to be observed on Sunday.

Syed Ali Gilani in a statement issued in Srinagar said that despite its tall claims of being a democracy, the US was following a biased and a prejudicial policy against the Muslim countries. Almost all other Hurriyat leaders and organizations in their statements also denounced the Trump administration’s decision terming it as the direct violation of UN Charter.

Meanwhile, the cadres of Jammu and Kashmir Muslim Conference have distanced themselves from the recent meeting of party’s President, Professor Abdul Ghani Butt with the India-appointed interlocutor, Dineshwar Sharma. The party members of district Badgam at a meeting chaired by district president Meraaj-ud-Din Soleh at Charar-e-Sharif expressed dissent over the meeting between Professor Abdul Ghani Butt and Dineshwar Sharma. The Vice President of Muslim Conference, Manzoor-ul-Haq Butt, in a statement issued in Islamabad said that Professor Butt by meeting the so-called interlocutor not only hurt the sentiments of sincere workers and office-bearers of Muslim Conference but had also acted against the collective cause of the Kashmiri people.

The Jammu and Kashmir Democratic Freedom Party held a peaceful demonstration in Islamabad town urging the UN to ensure immediate release of ailing party Chairman, Shabbir Ahmed Shah, and all other Kashmiri political prisoners.

https://kmsnews.org/news/2017/12/08/massive-anti-india-anti-us-and-anti-israel-demos-in-iok/
My thoughts are with them

We have a say in Persian, says, The mill is in turn. One day we will fight for Kashmir after liberation of beloved Quds.

We have a say in Persian, says, The mill is in turn. One day we will fight for Kashmir after liberation of beloved Quds.
Believe me, at the start of a war any holy site you have in the city will be burned to ashes, along with your capitals.

Believe me, at the start of a war any holy site you have in the city will be burned to ashes, along with your capitals.
LOL

Consider Israel NON-existent. It takes only 7 minutes to turn whole Israel into ashes.

You should believe me dude, Israel is completely surrounded by our forces. There is no way to escape,

as Allah is concerned about his own holy sites ? what abt holy sites of others ?
In Islam there is no order to stop other people from practicing their religion. Muslim cannot force convert any one to Islam that is strictly forbidden.

Allah protect holy sites but not palestinians?
Do you have a brain or has God given you a Brain? Please reply I am not trying to make fun but trying to answer your question.

The OP is from some silly blog with no proof.

So this is what's known:
There were widespread protests in various parts, without police or anyone intervening.
The protests were anti-US and anti-Isreal, with no known cases of anti-Indian sentiments.
Because crowds are an issue in some areas, especially where there are fringe elements of separatism, THREE police stations put restrictions in their areas. This caused discomfort to those people and a leader said it's not right.

Add to these facts some wishful thinking of anti-India protests and police firing teargas, and your Kashmir blog run from some comfy bedroom in the UK is ready.

So don't dilute the enormous rage of those poor oppressed Kashmiris towards Israel by diverting it to India. They'll feel bad.

I just got a message from God and he has asked me to reveal it to you that he dont give a shyt to any holy place, only humans do.

Voila, I have become the last messenger of God now !!
Well back to topic entire Kashmir is chanting against Israel and India. You cannot do any thing.

Well back to topic entire Kashmir is chanting against Israel and India. You cannot do any thing.

What we need to do by the way? I am at comfort at my home, can't hear their chant, no disturbance at all.

Perhaps they are disturbing their own people only.

What we need to do by the way? I am at comfort at my home, can't hear their chant, no disturbance at all.

Perhaps they are disturbing their own people only.

That is your choice and you will do as it suites you but does that makes you a great human being?

The only right thing about the blog is the name.
"kmsnews"
Yeah, the author should definitely "kms".

That is your choice and you will do as it suites you but does that makes you a great human being?

Me yes, but not those who are chanting based on religious bigotry in 21st century. I would love them to fight for development, education to their kids and better standard of living. Ironically they are wasting time and energies in stupid things.

US moving embassy to somewhere, aur ye yahan paagal ho rahe hain.

Me yes, but not those who are chanting based on religious bigotry in 21st century. I would love them to fight for development, education to their kids and better standard of living. Ironically they are wasting time and energies in stupid things.

US moving embassy to somewhere, aur ye yahan paagal ho rahe hain.
What is education?
What is that education teaches you?
Education make you a better Human being and they are better Human beings because they are fighting for the justice on the other corner of the world.

Is this you definition of education Indians is this army educated.

What is education?
What is that education teaches you?
Education make you a better Human being and they are better Human beings because they are fighting for the justice on the other corner of the world.

Are you also chanting from deepest of your throat climbing on the roof top? Or you are not that good human being?

Why they can see injustice happening to muslims only? Or humanity is reserved for muslims only. Injustice injustice all over the world.

Spare me this humanity thing, bigots will remain bigots and no cloak can deceive people.

Is this you definition of education Indians is this army educated.

Absolutely, the clever move helped in two way -
1- saved life of armed personnel from mob of religious bigots.
2- saved lives of protesters as well, because armed forces might have retaliate in self defence if mob tried to attack them.

That where education help you !!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom