What's new

Mass Poverty and Delhi’s Embrace of Corporate Neoliberalism Fuels Social Uprising | Global Research

Status
Not open for further replies.
mods do check up on this thread.

OhOh; woh HMV waala? :-)

That is just what it was intended to be.
And it succeeded humongously. To start the New Year with some LAFFS!

Yes

He is HongWu of Pakistan...HongWu had megatons to talk about, but what can Icewolf talk about Pakistan, hence posts gibberish. :lol:

You know that song is from a malayalam movie .... :azn:

Nah, I don't know but it's on Kashmir this what I know. :D

@kurup debating with Marshall Law guy is like banging head on wall. I did it in Morning. :D

Last edited:
Here comes another delusional Pakistani who think those invaders passed out flowers when they were riding through modern Pakistan.

Here comes another retarded bhartee thinking they didn't recruit local men to mount mother India.

The thread is meaningless. It's like a beggar telling a middle class guy, you may be having financial difficulties.

You must be kidding me ....:o:..... It is from the movie keerthichakra .

Keerthi Chakra (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is no reason not to discuss about kashmir although everybody knows ground reality is not going to change ... :D

I'll check the Wiki link but I only knew that this song was sung by Kaliash Kher and its on Kashmir. :girl_wacko:

PS: I only watch Punjabi Movies or rarely a Hindi movie

Earlier, I used to get banned every other week. Since, I've stopped discussing Kashmir, I have not even received any warning...Not been banned since 4 Months.... :haha: Apparently, I should keep mum on it. :D It's a troll thread, so here I'm. :secret:

A troll thread...... Yes maoist issue is a serious issue..... But then trying to portray india to a failed state because of that???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom