What's new

Maryam Nawaz to Kick Start Power Shows in Punjab and KPK from Today

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Pmln Vice President will kick start her series of JALSAS in Punjab and KPK starting from Fateh Jhang(Attock) today.

1651827802287.png

There are more jalsas planned in between ,their schedule will be announced later.

Why would any sane person go to jalsas. I don't consider anyone above me if someone wants to meet me come see me at my dera otherwise I don't have time for you either

in Mianwali imran khan has support.
Agree but has done Jack ... work there.
In kpk how many seats maryam won?
Unlike the cardinal mistake made by MNS by giving KPK easily to IK in 2013, this time around the scheme is to devoid him of this political launch pad at all costs.

It would be interesting to see if PLMN can pull same crowd as Imran :pop:

Pmln Vice President will kick start her series of JALSAS in Punjab and KPK starting from Fateh Jhang(Attock) today.

View attachment 841300
There are more jalsas planned in between ,their schedule will be announced later.
I think if people of Pakistan repent, and call Allah for help, then Allah can send another Mosa AS for this nation against the Feroons of time.

I think if people of Pakistan repent, and call Allah for help, then Allah can send another Mosa AS for this nation against the Feroons of time.
Depends on how you see it, 70% of Pakistanis did not vote for PTI. And with the disappearance of many electables from the horizon the percentage of PTI support is set to descend rapidly.

Back
Top Bottom